Autopsy Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

JcpJ2me.gif
Rip roaring engaged

Just watching the replay now.

Cooper Sharman's first goal near the end of Q3 was interesting. He seemed to jog from the centre, unmanned like he was a player in that new AFL23 video game, and casually jump up and mark Brad Hill's centring kick as easy as you like.

Maybe the camera didn't show everything. Where was his man? What the hell kind of game is Clarko getting his men playing if they can let that happen? Sharman is a tallish marking forward. You don't give players like that a free hit.

Yes, I do hate North, but the fact they can let that happen in a game where they were claimed to have come with supposed "ferocious pressure" just made me angry. Just fold you bloody rabble and take your Tesco bag guernsey with you.

While I'm on the subject, what did folks here think of Cam Zurhaar? He could have won the game with better kicking but he was pretty decent in general play, I was impressed, can't quite work out if he's a really good player or not.

Sharman is very Fritsch like where he just casually seems to be in the only hole in the forward 50 when the ball comes in. He seems to have a knack for being in good spots.

Zurhaar is what you get when you go looking for a Jordan DeGoey in the middle isles of Aldi

Aldi has some great stuff in the middle isles, but you can't go looking for something you need.
If you go there looking for a Degoey, you're likely to find a Wilkie, a Caminiti and half a dozen Geary's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I don’t care what the red and black stripes are for, you all look like ******* Essendon supporters, makes me crook in the guts
But if you are not viewing in dark mode, it's surrounded by a white background so: red, black and white mate.

If you use dark mode, god help you.

But if you are not viewing in dark mode, it's surrounded by a white background so: red, black and white mate.

If you use dark mode, god help you.

Well thats explains that then bird_man

These nuffie plebbers are running bloody day mode

Pass
Im not into the fantasy league stuff
Dont even do supercoach and only in one tip comp

Thanks for the secret pm invite everyone but ill pass

Wise choice, they also have form and it's never a secret pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back