Preview Round 8 - Bloods vs GCS - Saturday 7 May @ 1:45 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

I want jpk playing against Carlton and Freo for example because of their big bodied mids who are not quick. Thought he should have been effective v big bodied brions mids. He unfortunately was dire.

Like I said when a superior alternative emerges, then he probably loses his spot. Until then...

So anyway, back on topic, Swans by 29.

I realise this is sacrilege and will result in a lifetime ban, but I'm not a fan of Gerard Healy in commentary.
I feel he has a certain viewpoint about how the game/individual contests will turn out but when they don't he gets a bit whiny. And to be honest I'm not sure he's as sharp as he used to be.
Great Swans man, but......

So as the ban kicks in I will say cheerio.
Yeah I think Heals is losing the plot. He was forgetting stuff in On The Couch

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So we've established we have no one who can go with Touk Miller. Looks like we will just have to match whatever Miller & co throw at us and hope that this team many seem to believe are good enough to seriously contend for the flag can do better.
Parker can go with Miller

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If his mobility scooter has a fifth gear.

He can have mine.

Badass Mode Of Transportation GIF - Motorcycle Chariot Race GIFs

Practically SCG-like.

He's not short though!

Going to have to put The SCG is not short on my tombstone.

Or at least have it written in the sky.

In grave danger of going off topic... so have we worked out which Sun is having a career best day tomorrow? Might have missed it.

Rory Thompson is practically a debutant. Rory Atkins could be a late in and resurrect his career. Other than that, Farrar maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could use Florent, but Wrongmire making even more typical blunders at the selection table and leaving COR out, so we need him down back.

Maybe we could go with Lloyd, reckon he's a run with player, and we'd all appreciate whatever he can do on Touk.
Beat me to it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back