Game Day Round 8 Discussion - Dedicated to all the mums out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPEN THE * UP

I NEED TO SEE THE DAMAGE

giphy.gif

At this stage, rookies are my main focus. Cox and Gulden shat the bed again this week so they are gone. Rowe and Scott are turning into handy little piglets. Lucky i couldn't trade Rowe this week otherwise I would have.

Double downgrade this week and then 3 premo upgrades after that so i can finally get rid of some of these wookies!

It's just a bit of piss taking on posters you only here about when they have a good score, almost a welcome to post.

If you look back a few posts, you'll see that I had a good score this week (rare) & gave my self the same treatment.

That’s fair. Every now and then it feels good to have a bit of a brag if you’ve done well. 2196 this week for me is not one of those times sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is "Alfing" yourself better or worse than asking for an Alfing?
It's a question that has plagued mankind for a millennia.

I'm certainly not qualified to postulate an educated answer.

Looking at the scores at the round I thought 2,107 wouldn't be too bad. I took Grundys vice score as my captain, had Lyons go big, got my rookies right (Scott over McCreery), a few popular guys I don't have like May weren't all that good.

Then I came here...

But I guess it was Impey, Jiath types. Par seems about 2200 to me. I've dropped 1500 places to about 2500 or so.

2307 was ranked 1275 for the round.
Saw me move up 2232 spots to rank 4416.
Career high placing. Albeit really across two years of serious sc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back