Round 8 Discussion (Dedicated to the Roughead out, Roughead in manoeuvre)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the Round 8 discussion thread.

Scores much lower than last year. After 7 rounds last year I was on 15776 and ranked 1161. Same score this year would have me ranked 17th.

Someone else can give the thread a dedication.
That's because Tom Barrass is injured.

I reckon we should dedicate the thread to Tom Barrass :rainbow:

Scores much lower than last year. After 7 rounds last year I was on 15776 and ranked 1161. Same score this year would have me ranked 17th.

I'd be ranked 6th overall with last years score after 7 rounds. :rainbow: Have scored 506 points less this year. :(

Have a strong suspicion that this week is going to be as ugly as last week.

I fear it is going to be carnage time.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are we going to find out the results of Danger's scan and hows he's travelling? Ideally he's locked out on Thursday night, late out would be very annoying

When are we going to find out the results of Danger's scan and hows he's travelling? Ideally he's locked out on Thursday night, late out would be very annoying

I prefer to know if Danger doesn't play early.
Ideally I'd love to dump Danger but as most have him, holding him.
A late out is bad for all.
For now I have moved Drew to forwards on field and Danger to midfield bench, just in case.

ShyYellowDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Users who start Round threads without a dedicated should be banned, an infraction of the highest order!

You're the OP, stop being lazy and change the thread title.

Posters dedicated so far:

Jiska, Hai_Newman, WaynesWorld19, Shakespeare, Travis_Johnstone (R.I.P.), NSW CROW, & Andrew Birch.

ShyYellowDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Users who start Round threads without a dedicated should be banned, an infraction of the highest order!

You're the OP, stop being lazy and change the thread title.

Posters dedicated so far:

Jiska, Hai_Newman, WaynesWorld19, Shakespeare, Travis_Johnstone (R.I.P.), NSW CROW, & Andrew Birch.
Nominations then please. Couldn't wait any longer. Sh!t to discuss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back