Round 8 Discussion (Dedicated to the Roughead out, Roughead in manoeuvre)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver lining if Danger and maybe one other miss is that Constable might get a game, would be ok to cop a final price rise and then move him on.
Danger and Whitfield out puts those painting the fence instead of doubling down at an advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers have to pick up a decent Ruck rookie in the Mid-Season Draft...

Bye bye Clarke.. last game of AFL you'll ever play...
WTF did ESS see to think that recruiting Clark was a good idea ......I'm going to make an extraordinary statement here ...he's a worse kick than ROB :eek:

Any fault want to work out what Gull would have scored if you take out all those +4s he got from running to the right and bombing it to the wing from every kick out?

Hows Bryce Gibbs going for ya?
Wasn't that a great trade :'(:'(:'( ......just shows you, a 30 YO with 12 years of "loser" baggage, cannot be reprogrammed

As an U18 he had elite disposal .....his disposal now is woeful ...he picks up cheap possessions that don't hurt the opposition

Woke up angry, thanks a lot you two w***ers.

Wanted Essendon to get up in the end, just because Horse is a piece of ****, and Lloyd and Peeney didn't deserve a win.
Nah, barracking hard for Sydney .....Crows this morning officially have #1 draft pick this years Draft

tenor.gif

Silver lining if Danger and maybe one other miss is that Constable might get a game, would be ok to cop a final price rise and then move him on.
Danger and Whitfield out puts those painting the fence instead of doubling down at an advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Geelong won’t bring in Parsons before him I wouldn’t think, and Selwood is presumably still sore/being rested, so it’s a decent chance. If he gets 80+ he’s made us $200k in 8 rounds.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back