Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
Get set for the historic game on Sunday in Shanghai

upload_2017-5-9_13-12-4.jpg

upload_2017-5-9_13-12-21.jpg
On the SC side of things, Horse better include Newman back into the team

Will McNice be named?

Will Dusty, Pendles and Selwood continue to spud it up?

Will we get back to normal SC scores this round instead of the sub 2k?

Get set for the historic game on Sunday in Shanghai

View attachment 368400

View attachment 368401
On the SC side of things, Horse better include Newman back into the team

Will McNice be named?

Will Dusty, Pendles and Selwood continue to spud it up?

Will we get back to normal SC scores this round instead of the sub 2k?
Who knows but going by the recent pattern it is an "in" week for Newman. Played, dropped, played, dropped, ?????

I'd be shocked if Newman came back, just saying

I'm curious to see if Hampton sticks around, hoping his JS is solid, as I might ride him all the way through to his round 13 bye

Must have been a while since no ruckman was in the very top scorers.
Coming into Rnd 8 and the highest SCscoring ruckman sits at 25th.
Think I might be solving problems elsewhere before messing with Sandi/Witts.
Although having said that, Witts better be going to China, Sandi better not be rested this week.

I'm curious to see if Hampton sticks around, hoping his JS is solid, as I might ride him all the way through to his round 13 bye
I agree re Newman. Anyone actually watched him play? If he wasn't such a nice kick of the pill he'd be in the bush somewhere. Slow as. (But yes I do have him and want him named)

I might have to do the same. Probably with Otten as well. Running out of trades lol. Have to save some for the byes to avoid the carnage.

China ... really, already feels like the failed NZ attempt.

I'd be pissed if my team were playing there... thoughts TheBeardAmigos already it's looking like teams won't take risks, not allowed to eat food outside the hotel, already confirmed no Ah Chi.. (that guy) and Swallow Jr not to take part ..and Gray under a. Loud, why risk him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11k this year but the ground can be reconfigured to hold 25k for future games.
funny you should mention that cause i was just thinking that we really dont play enough games in China and that i hope they organise more in the future.

I wonder if Port are taking the tarps with them just in case the expected crowd doesn't show
yep ok....

our average crowds at home have been around 40-45k each game

4th highest in the AFL

move along please

averaging 43k this year at home games also

naive and stupid comment

Last edited:

I'd be pissed if my team were playing there... thoughts TheBeardAmigos already it's looking like teams won't take risks, not allowed to eat food outside the hotel, already confirmed no Ah Chi.. (that guy) and Swallow Jr not to take part ..and Gray under a. Loud, why risk him.
Robbie is flying out tonight, but i dont think he should play

Think it could work, but a lot has to go right for it to work

I'll also be doing this ....at least we know his JS is good, but he's capable still pulling out scores bigger than the current rookie options .....i'm holding the faith he'll do it

3 teams are already in the queue to play against Port next year.

However I dont want to turn this into a "why play in China" thread as there are plenty of other threads about this on BF already.

I just wanted to post some pics as to what people could expect if they tune in on Sunday.

Lets get back to the SC discussion.

Is Swallow JR. a non starter this week? Haven't seen much news so far this week so haven't heard anything about this.

Bit unrelated but didn't want to start a new thread on it. I just got a call from someone from the Herald Sun wanting me to upgrade to Supercoach Gold. Anyone else had this call?

3 teams are already in the queue to play against Port next year.

However I dont want to turn this into a "why play in China" thread as there are plenty of other threads about this on BF already.

I just wanted to post some pics as to what people could expect if they tune in on Sunday.

Lets get back to the SC discussion.
Let me guess, Brions, GWS, Norf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back