Round 8 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot JPK.

I'm actually thinking about grabbing Dusty and JPK/Selwood this week.

Rocky > Dusty
Otten > JPK/Selwood via Adams DPP

Danger, Pendles, JPK/Selwood, Dusty, Bont, Mitchell, Fyfe, Barrett (Myers, Fisher, Hibberd)

Maybe I should get Dusty and JPK now, hope Selwood has another stinker or 2 (breakeven is 150) and upgrade Barrett to him in 2 weeks time to complete my mids?

I already have JPK had him from rnd 1 kept the faith as I will with AT
IMG_0794.JPG

Scored 2036 and dropped a couple thousand spots to 37k overall :(

I had 9 scores between 35-70 :eek: :(
Disgusting...

Missed out on Newman's big score because I'm a derp and played Hampton instead of taking Berry's 70 :(

Positive is that I have Beams, Treloar and Greene sitting on my bench. Hopefully regain them all this coming week :)

Please tell AT to the bring his best asap

You forgot JPK.

I'm actually thinking about grabbing Dusty and JPK/Selwood this week.

Rocky > Dusty
Otten > JPK/Selwood via Adams DPP

Danger, Pendles, JPK/Selwood, Dusty, Bont, Mitchell, Fyfe, Barrett (Myers, Fisher, Hibberd)

Maybe I should get Dusty and JPK now, hope Selwood has another stinker or 2 (breakeven is 150) and upgrade Barrett to him in 2 weeks time to complete my mids?

Load em up

Just been released from protective watch .......slowly accepting what happened to my weekend, my therapist tells me that this is not an uncommon feeling, if you play Supercoach :'(:'(:'(:'( .......yes, there have been plenty of tears .....my wife simply doesn't understand & scoffs

Such a great team on paper too .......great historical premiums, some lauded POD players in Oliver, Ablett, and Jones ......well placed in the top 2,000 and coiled to strike ......anyway :(

Final Score: 2,022 ......slipped 3,000 spots

How do you deal with these feelings of hopelessness ?

I already have JPK had him from rnd 1 kept the faith as I will with AT
View attachment 370570
Geesus those with a host of Sydney players in their team have had an early Christmas present .......who could have forecast that result from Newman, Heeney, and Kennedy, on recent form ?

Scored 2036 and dropped a couple thousand spots to 37k overall :(

I had 9 scores between 35-70 :eek: :(
Disgusting...

Missed out on Newman's big score because I'm a derp and played Hampton instead of taking Berry's 70 :(

Positive is that I have Beams, Treloar and Greene sitting on my bench. Hopefully regain them all this coming week :)
I feel your pain :'(

There was an interesting connection between my Best Player and my Worst Player this week.

Best Player - Nic Newman 151
Worst Player - Mark O'Connor 28

Connection = BOTH ON THE F***ING BENCH!

Why did you put that Irish potato in? He won't play again. Well, he shouldn't but that ******* coach will probably never admit fault and keep playing him.

Why did you put that Irish potato in? He won't play again. Well, he shouldn't but that ******* coach will probably never admit fault and keep playing him.
Poor mans Tadgh Kennelly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Score 2210. Says it all that this is my 2nd highest score for the year.
Moved up 8357 spots to be ranked 18280 overall. I'm inside the top 20k, what an achievement :rolleyes::drunk:

$231,100 in the bank after pissing off that spud Treloar.
Lets go SHOPPING!

Just been released from protective watch .......slowly accepting what happened to my weekend, my therapist tells me that this is not an uncommon feeling, if you play Supercoach :'(:'(:'(:'( .......yes, there have been plenty of tears .....my wife simply doesn't understand & scoffs

Such a great team on paper too .......great historical premiums, some lauded POD players in Oliver, Ablett, and Jones ......well placed in the top 2,000 and coiled to strike ......anyway :(

Final Score: 2,022 ......slipped 3,000 spots

How do you deal with these feelings of hopelessness ?
Rage trade

Anyone know how Sainters and Carlton melee started. Reading about words between Carlise and Murphy, but I want to know more.

The '*ed' word was a let down with Shaws incident. *

* I do not condone any form of abuse in sports, or behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back