Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I should have held WHE and traded Hampton to Shaw. FMAFT. :mad:

Such a coinflip. So annoying though!

well it was good having sloane for his run of 130s but dont think he's going to make it past his bye round in my team. Having Hannan on my field while Toby Greene sits on the pine suspended absolutely kills me...:mad:

Whats everyone looking like scoring this week? I'm @ 1900 with Fyfe,Haneberry,Nank,Vickers & Durdin to play.

What do you guys think about Billings? His form has been outstanding the past five weeks, just looks to be working hard and getting a lot of marks. I will probably finally ditch Phillips for Billings when lockout ends, unless there are more pressing matters.

1680/16 With Fyfe (105) + Sandi (105 - easy ruck opponent) + Touk (95 - hopefully) + SPP (75) + Turner (65) + Butler (60)

Predictions on point?

1751/18+C.

With Sloane, McGrath and Barrett being balanced somewhat by Gaff & J. Kelly.

Brought in Yeo & Sinclair, neither trade turned bad, so happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow man bradley hill killing it of late. At the moment i will definately get him next week. His role seems fantasy friendly
I was gonna bring him in this week.

I went rocky and heeney
Instead of
Zerrett and hill.

I may be about to hate myself later today

Pretty much given up on this season but I did laugh at this.
I had Newman on field and the new lad O'Connor (yeah yeah I know, I never thought he'd be a high scorer) as my E.
Decided to start the new kid and bench Newman with the E as it was known the kid was definitely gonna play.
Now Newman is 1 point away from the kids total game score and it's only 12 minutes in the first.

Edit: 2 points ahead 1 min later.

Gee I traded out Newman because I have so many so-so rookies with the round 11 bye or not playing like Newman, Pickett, Hannan, Fisher, Preuss, Cameron, Marchbank, Williamson etc. Decided to trade Newman as he wasn't going to play/make money. Blake Hardwick looked like he was a lock in Hawthorn's team, had an okay fantasy friendly role, should average a consistent 65ish score......... until he scored 21 yesterday.

Newman to Hardwick trade now looking like being the worst trade I can remember doing. Just gotta laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back