Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Man loving the sydney boys tonight especially Newman. Left him on field with hampton as emergency and is paying off huuge. Whats even better is he is playing really well so should cement his place atleast short term. Expect his value to sky rocket. Probably +50k just after this game

Man loving the sydney boys tonight especially Newman. Left him on field with hampton as emergency and is paying off huuge. Whats even better is he is playing really well so should cement his place atleast short term. Expect his value to sky rocket. Probably +50k just after this game
Loving it too.
Gonna win me a league game by a handful of points sitting at D6 with my emergency only on 42.

You beauty Newman, hope Otten or Hampton miss next week so I can get rid of WHE Butler Parsons etc.

Newman I love you. :)

Nothing to gain by not starting him haha some will call it luck but I haven't dropped him from my side all season. If he's a late in brilliant, if he isn't then I get the EMG I would have got anyway.

Newman I love you. :)

Nothing to gain by not starting him haha some will call it luck but I haven't dropped him from my side all season. If he's a late in brilliant, if he isn't then I get the EMG I would have got anyway.
Have worked off this theory all year also.
Killed it today and job security at least till next week haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put newman on the field and stewart and emg but it changed because my phone didnt save or it updated to my last save on the computer when i opened it...
Could have gone 2350+ :'(

2284 with Newman on the bench:rolleyes:. now inside the top 200.

Need to move a guy like Fyfe on now, he's just no good this year.

New recruits Hanners and Franklin did well. Everyone else was rubbish. :mad: <2100. FU Robbie Gray. Two awful weeks after I bring you in. DISASTER. Newman on the bench pisses me off. I hate the Sydney coach. What a jerk not playing an obvious gun that fills an obvious role that Sydney need. Captain Titch, Murphs and Watson all did fine.

The spuds:
Robbie Gray
Dangerfield
Fyfe
Butler
Hampton
Williamson
Dahlhaus
Barrett.

2175. Some absolute trash scoring over the weekend. Fell to 62nd. If Newman was on my field I'm at 22nd. And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Started off really well but it was all downhill from there.

4 scores under 50

Shitty Premos -
Fyfe - 75
Dahl - 70
Tuohy - 67
I.Smith - 62

Plus

Danger - 88
Crouch - 89

2043 and lost my matchup by 10 points :(

All combined had my on field players did -253 lower than if they had gotten their average.

Also trading Sloane in last week was the worst decision I have ever made in fantasy football. Lost me 70k in two games with two mid 60 scores... picked him over Zac Merrett 20 minutes before lockout...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back