Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was almost hoping to cop it again! But for those who don't know...
View attachment 496964
In that case.

tenor.gif

If you are unhappy with being ranked 130 you can always swap logins with me. You can take over my team ranked 4K

Surprised I only dropped 1100 places this week with 2076 after copping NN and Naughton donuts.

Haha! Yeah first world problems with me. LOL!

I've calmed down now it's just this game stresses the life out of me sometimes. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done mate. :thumbsu:

Cheers JM, I wasn't around in your 'use all your trades in the first 10 rounds' days but you've been smashing it the past few seasons! Keep representing BF like a boss. :cool:

What are the BEs of:

- Doedee
- Finlayson
- Murray
- E. Richards
- Cunico
- Coffield
- Henry
- ZGL

Because I’m cheap and don’t have SuperCoach Gold...

What are the BEs of:

- Doedee: 90
- Finlayson: 85
- Murray: 62
- E. Richards: 44
- Cunico: 58
- Coffield: 21
- Henry: 18
- ZGL: 34
- Billings: 666
- Puppies: 80085

Because I’m cheap and don’t have SuperCoach Gold...

Most work i've done for the past week :drunk:

Cheers JM, I wasn't around in your 'use all your trades in the first 10 rounds' days but you've been smashing it the past few seasons! Keep representing BF like a boss. :cool:

Thanks man.

I have been pretty consistent the last few seasons which is good.

Seem to be getting better and better at this game and always learning stuff.

Helps when I am on the best supercoach forum too with all these delightful campaigners on here full of wisdom! :moustache::thumbsu:

still lost in my league to bottom team from last year , i was undefeated on top too ffs

Only lost to Goats by like 30 odd in draft too , i dunno if it counted bonts bench score though
Yeah it doesn't look like it did. I'm not 100% sure how emergencies/bench works in draft. Good game mate, my forward line were dominant. Unlike my SC classic forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back