Round 8 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Naughton with a few weeks out and a high BE makes him a priority trade out for me, Phillips priority trade in. Will probably do something like Cunico/Brayshaw > Phillips, Naughton > Yeo. I suppose you could hold if he doesn't play as he won't lose cash and trade out someone like Doedee who will likely start leaking $

HOLY SH*T!! Ended up with a 2164 and have moved into 899th place. Would have been top 500 had I picked Ronke this week, but damn am I happy with that. Moved up 1500 spots. If JOM, Zerrett and Savage had of gone well, could have been immense. Some terrible scores, but can't complain compared with some others.

2037. Not terrible, not great (story of my season). Moves me from 6,000ish to 4,000ish but also somehow won me a cash league matchup from absolutely nowhere... I was dead and buried 24 hours ago.

Biggest regret of the round was completely forgetting to change the C from Titch to Stef before lockout. Cost me 55 points but I've got no one to blame but myself for that.

Still hanging out for that ripper weekend where everything gels at once. Looks like I'll be waiting a while :drunk:

Big up to Grundy, who scored 103 points after half time:eek:.

2012 and went up 100 spots to around 2200 overall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading Merrett for Captain Macrae worked great. He is must have atm.
Ed Curnow is having some season as well (avg. 120).
Ronke with one of the great rookie games.

2033 all out - Ronke and Phillips on the bench hurts.

Praying Curnow doesn't get suspended next week...

Up 5k to 15k (ugh)

Curnow will get a week surely.. (damn)
As it stands, I think Dusty has fallen further ($) than Merrett.

Horrible round, didnt even win the battle of my house. :'(

Me 1911 :mad: - Wifey 2224 :oops:

Im not sure it could have been much worse. Laird, Seedsman, Savage, Tuohy, Mitchell, Martin, Billings and a couple of disappointing rooks...

Will never live that down....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back