Round 8 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Macrae helped me avert a crisis this week. 1769 with Treloar, Dusty, T. Kelly and Murray to come.

Crisis.. on for 2100 lol.

I'm on for about 2100-2150.

1843 with Kelly, Danger and Murray to come.

2041/20+C

Hopefully on track for 2200+ with Kelly and Murray to come. Billings and Zerrett the only spuds this round, a few s**t rookie scores as well. Can't complain though, brought in Macrae this week and put the C on him.

Crisis.. on for 2100 lol.

I'm on for about 2100-2150.

1843 with Kelly, Danger and Murray to come.

I had Mitchell captain 10 minutes before lockout, so yes Macrae helped me avert a crisis haha.

But yeah I have to stop complaining early...

1845 with Murray, Kelly, menegola. Wish I grabbed Sicily instead of Hibberd. At least I have 243k for another upgrade next week.

That's my worry. Only 30k in the bank after grabbing Macrae so need to be smart with my trades. Looks like Naughton copped an injury? Makes that one easy.

About time Luke Ryan repaid the faith.

Really happy with the blind 170k trade-in in Phillips, looks like quality.

But oh, Jack Billings. I really want you out, but I also really want to do other things. He's at the point where he will probably get dropped and force my hand.

Is Phillips a forward? Might be an easy one for Billings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth going Billings > Rocky even tho he only has 1 game before his bye?

Rocky will probably average more over one game and a bye than Billings over two playing games. :p

I'll 100% be going Billings > Rocky after his bye if Billings doesn't show anything before then. Probably couldn't do it this week though.

1968 (C) with Kelly, Murray and B Jacobs to come. Looking at 2100-2150 would be good. Zerrett, Christensen, Savage, JOM all giving me the sh**s. Only major mistake was bringing in Mutch instead of Ronke this week, which I'll rectify next week anyway. Macrae is a deadset gun.

1829 (C) with just Murray and Kelly to come. Those with Macrae (C) have such a big lead over those with Titch (C). After the Titch nightmare on friday night, I needed guys to stand up. Instead, I got spud scores from JOM, Christensen, Keeffe, Sauce and Doedee. Sauce particularly hurt a lot. Is it too late for those without Macrae to get him in? Look what is happening to titch. Surely Macrae gets attention soon, you can't have 45+ touches and not get a tag coming. I think it will be double downgrade this week to prepare for the byes as Macrae is just out of my price range right now

1829 (C) with just Murray and Kelly to come. Those with Macrae (C) have such a big lead over those with Titch (C). After the Titch nightmare on friday night, I needed guys to stand up. Instead, I got spud scores from JOM, Christensen, Keeffe, Sauce and Doedee. Sauce particularly hurt a lot. Is it too late for those without Macrae to get him in? Look what is happening to titch. Surely Macrae gets attention soon, you can't have 45+ touches and not get a tag coming. I think it will be double downgrade this week to prepare for the byes as Macrae is just out of my price range right now

Well that's the worry now. Bainfield run with him in Rd5 and kept him to 99. Tonight The Lions sent Beams to him with Robinson helping out from time to time.

Next week they have The Crows so I dont think he will be worried about anyone there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back