Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Some terrific match ups this week with Thursday nights game really juiced up with all the Bennett v Broncos media coverage and what looks like an upheaval at the Broncos too. Brisbane were great against a weakened Sharks, but Souths are a different kettle of fish. I'm tipping Souths to continue on their winning ways.

The 6pm Friday game should see the Cowboys triumph over the Titans, but it should be close. Next up the Sharks host Melbourne and you'd think the in form Storm would be too good.

Super Saturday looks reasonably straight forward from a tipping POV and it's really hard to go past, Canberra, Manly and the Roosters.

A couple of exciting games await on Sunday when the Warriors host a Knights side who were sensational against Parra. Coach Kearney has done the right thing in sticking with Patrick Herbert, while RTS comes back into the side. The Knights are a finals side on paper and will be tough to beat. GP awaits in this one and I still can't pick a winner.

What a beauty to finish off the round as old foes Parramatta and St George-Illawarra go at it at Bankwest. Another bumper crowd awaits despite the Eels loss last week. Should be the match of the round and certainly looking forward to this one.

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Broncos are in all sorts.... Them and Penrith biggest disappointments of year so far.

Souths, Roosters and Storm miles ahead of rest.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
How downhill has it been for Seibold? He was an excellent coach last year, something must not be right between his ears since his falling out with Souths.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Cowboys/Titans was a much better game than I expected, both sides playing some good stuff at times. And I was delighted with the effort from a much-weakened Sharks side to turn over the Storm. And Souths march on, although Brisbane are a bit of a mess at the moment.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Every week i think, what fresh magic can Latrell produce this week? And this week he excelled himself. What can't he do? And the Tigers weren't that bad, really.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
A referee penalises a player for not playing the ball properly :drunk:

Knock me down with a feather...

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I wish the Warriors well, and they should have had a few penalty decisions, but that wasn't the reason they lost. Failing to get a decent end to attacking sets won't win you games, meanwhile Pearce calmly kicks to the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back