Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I listened to talk about Simpkin not playing and put Budarick on field (one of five Suns playing for me :oops: ).

It's only really Serong vs Budarick for which one ended up on field and which was bench cover but still looking like being a mistake.

Bloody hell English can't get near it tonight. Was debating right up until lockout whether to get him for Pitto and decided to pull the trigger...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep stuck with him again since I wanted to get in English and had Selwood to deal with... just needed 1 more week of a semi decent score from him!
i decided to loop him this week just in case. At this rate Budarick can stay on the bench with an E on him

Just to update this post from round 6:

Curtis ****ing Taylor, you can score tons for the rest of your football life and you are still going to be benched and then sold for cash.

47 (on field)
69 (benched)
30 (on field)
58 (benched)
74 (benched)
10 (on field)

Playing average 29
Benched average 67

After leaving Taylor on my bench last week and watching him score 72, which was better than ten of my on-field players, this plus injuries has resulted in Taylor again coming off the bench :rolleyes:.

I am fully aware that come Saturday Karma will gleefully kick me in the balls for my appalling lack of commitment but I swear if Curtis doesn't even beat his on-field average of 29 I am buying a Fantasy Coach subscription just to ceremonially microwave it.

Just to update this post from round 6:

After leaving Taylor on my bench last week and watching him score 72, which was better than ten of my on-field players, this plus injuries has resulted in Taylor again coming off the bench :rolleyes:.

I am fully aware that come Saturday Karma will gleefully kick me in the balls for my appalling lack of commitment but I swear if Curtis doesn't even beat his on-field average of 29 I am buying a Fantasy Coach subscription just to ceremonially microwave it.

So we should bench him then?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back