Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawn 2 touches and 0 marks and still on 21. I don't know how Gawn goes under 90 for the rest of the year without getting injured.

He should have scored 130 tonight and you know it...I want you to honestly justify how he’s going to score his lowest score in 7 weeks against his weakest opponent???

And when did petrecca have 6 tackles in a match let alone a half???

He should have scored 130 tonight and you know it...I want you to honestly justify how he’s going to score his lowest score in 7 weeks against his weakest opponent???

And when did petrecca have 6 tackles in a match let alone a half???
he's on track....Gawn going 120 like I said from the start. Tracc will fade to 90 max, he always has a quiet qtr if he doesn't score goals

20/1485 (c) Parfitt and Simpson to come

Doedee injured didn’t help, a few other mare scores as well

Recovered little bit tonight with Neale, Petracca, Viney and McCluggage

Last edited:
Wow, that was a nice game to boost the score. Gawn (c), Petracca, Oliver and Neale.

On 1673 with Simpson to come.

1523 with Brayshaw, Simpson and King's 39 because Steven needed a rest after playing 1 game.
138 from Zerrett helped to make up for Doedee's 29 but choosing Gaff as captain was the major thing to give me at least a reasonable score.
Have a 10 point lead with having Brayshaw against opponent having Acres. I should be ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Brayshaw dominates the first quarter spending the entire quarter on the ground yet then sits on the bench from quarter time till the 10 and a half minute mark of the second. Go figure!

Last edited:
So Brayshaw dominates the first quarter spending the entire quarter on the ground yet then sis=ts on the bench from quarter time till the 10 and a half minute mark of the second. Go figure!
he's on 48 at HT....for someone who sooks about people complaining you sure do it yourself quite a bit.

Little annoying having to take Pickett's 33 whilst I have Serong on the bench with his 98. Last week I had Serong on the field with Pickett on the bench when he scored 89.
Just can't get my rookies right.

Happy to finish on 1710. One of my opponents had 1866.

I saw that score. Holy shitballs. He's ranked 1st right now and no doubt has increased his lead substantially.

1721 all done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back