AFL RDT Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahahaha he’s on 46 nearly 3/4 time...not even getting tagged..hasn’t laid a tackle...Taranto who also never had an opponent had 6 tackles at 1/4 time today...
Wines was coming of 126 and 129 the last 2 weeks so an 80 this week is hardly bad. He will still average 105+ which is great for the price you got him at.

Wines was coming of 126 and 129 the last 2 weeks so an 80 this week is hardly bad. He will still average 105+ which is great for the price you got him at.

I’m still waiting for you to explain to me how he hasn’t laid a tackle or taken a mark against Adelaide!! That’s near impossible...how can he score 4 points in a quarter against Adelaide...please explain

Why do Taranto and Mitchell refuse to score under 90...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really thought Lloyd was different than the others. But no, even he can go missing for a qtr. Glued to the pine now

2 points with 6 minutes left in first quarter..finished on 33 at 1/4 time
Spent half the third quarter on the bench..was on 66 with 5 minutes left...finished the quarter on 90
Was on 93 with 6 minutes of the game left...finished the game on 119

And you’ll still complain...that after picking up poulter over Murphy and having Taranto!!

Spent half the third quarter on the bench..was on 66 with 5 minutes left...finished the quarter on 90

And you’ll still complain...that after picking up poulter over Murphy and having Taranto!!
I told you why I got Poulter...was worried about Murphy getting dropped next week when Howe returns. They have way too many defenders

1461 from 16

Thilthorpe + Gulden + Bergman + Warner + Cox + Powell = all below 70pts :thumbsdown:

and Duggan is a confirmed OUT :(

will struggle to score 2000+

Glad i never traded because i can waste one on spud Walker next week.

1544 c Grundy

SUN- Brayspud Crae Walsh
Jiath Kozi Scott

Just one trade this week Tex -> Hall

Projected close to 2200 so fingers crossed

Just wait until Kosi and DevRob somehow get 170 combined for you. Nothing surer than rookies saving you again, has been happening for years! The Rookie Whisperer

Just wait until Kosi and DevRob somehow get 170 combined for you. Nothing surer than rookies saving you again, has been happening for years! The Rookie Whisperer

How’s kozi going against west coasts reserves side?? I can’t see scores. He’s 10 x the player Mitch Lewis is..how’s Mitch Lewis going? Also, how’s Tom Mitchell going for a team that’s being killed in the midfield and on the scoreboard? Must be struggling..I mean wines scored 70 against Adelaide for an entire match that they dominated and won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back