Round 8 el capitan

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Who to captain this week im looking at the zorko zorko man i want to be a zorko man !
Tempted by heater thou vs gc thought about him a few weeks ago but couldnt bring myself to do it and he got 135

Hanners has 132 and 136 last two games away from home

Jelwood for me, his record vs the crows is too damn good to ignore!
Can you give the stats?

Only played 3 times at Adelaide Oval for 63, 76 and 134 (Port this year)

Wait I just found them. Very impressive.

Can you give the stats?

Only played 3 times at Adelaide Oval for 63, 76 and 134 (Port this year)

Look at his last 5 scores vs them, 140 (SS), 132 (SS), 133, 113 (SS) and 106.

Plus he has already scored 134 this year vs Port over there.

Pretty confident he will score just as well again. He loves vsing the Crows and is in great form currently.

Look at his last 5 scores vs them, 140 (SS), 132 (SS), 133, 113 (SS) and 106.

Plus he has already scored 134 this year vs Port over there.

Pretty confident he will score just as well again. He loves vsing the Crows and is in great form currently.

Toss up between Jelly and Hanners for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't find confirmation that he trained but I also couldn't find any comments to the contrary so i am assuming he's right to play.
Good news. I did see it suggested that he was withdrawn to make the rest of their midfield lift. Strange tactic, but wouldn't surprise me if Clarko was to do something like that.

Good news. I did see it suggested that he was withdrawn to make the rest of their midfield lift. Strange tactic, but wouldn't surprise me if Clarko was to do something like that.
I heard that as well. Not sure if there is any truth to it o_O Regardless, even if Mitchell was left out on account of a corked calf it would have to be really bad for him to miss 2 weeks in a row. I hope he comes back fit and firing since all I've got from him so far is a measly 66 and a missed game (which forced me to take Menadue's 47) :mad:

Hanners averaging 134 in his last 2 away from home or Jelwood with a great record v Crows but only played AO 3 times in his life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back