Preview Round 8: Essendon vs Hawthorne, Docklands, Saturday 07/05/22 @ 7:25 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, assuming my changes are correct (purely based on the fact that I think Ham is the most viable player as sub) I think we break down into:

7 defenders: Zerk, Reid, Francis, Laverde, Hind, Heppell, Cutler
5 forwards: Wright, Waterman, Baldwin, Guelfi, Hobbs
2 rucks: Draper, Bryan
3 outside mids: Perkins, Martin, Durham
5 inside mids: McGrath, Parish, Caldwell, Merrett, Shiel

Caldwell and Perkins will probably spend a fair chunk of time I50 as well though. Zerk and Reid to take Callow and Kosi respectively, Laverde to Gunston.

If the three get up, Cutler moves back to a wing and Perkins moves inside 50 again.

On Ch 7 last night they seemed to imply the virus has gone around the club with the three in doubt most serious. Regardless can’t see us winning this one, Hawks have looked good ..thrashed Port, beaten Cats and very competitive v Dees

On Ch 7 last night they seemed to imply the virus has gone around the club with the three in doubt most serious. Regardless can’t see us winning this one, Hawks have looked good ..thrashed Port, beaten Cats and very competitive v Dees
Hmm yeah bit of talk about using top-up players today.
On the plus side I think Jamar could really stretch them in the ruck.

I just had a quick look at the game day thread on the Hawks' board...
ron burgundy GIF

I don’t think it’s the virus so much as a virus, if it was covid they’d all be automatically ruled out for 7 days under H&S protocols. (Edit; not sure if that’s specifically what you were intending with hindsight but ye)

I don’t think it’s the virus so much as a virus, if it was covid they’d all be automatically ruled out for 7 days under H&S protocols.
Should’ve have been clearer by ‘the virus’ I meant the virus that the three doubtful guys have not covid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back