Game Day Round 8 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all that I dropped 12 places. 2112 was a letdown. My two Hawks guys did about what I expected, so I needed to come home with 260 from Macrae and 120 from new recruit, Walsh to reach 2200. I didn't think I was asking too much; very underwhelming from those guys.

Shame I had to rely on Macrae. That's a consequence of choosing Ziebell for VC instead of Hall.

No damage done, but bloody annoying that for a similar price to Walsh, I could have had Mitchell or Guthrie.

Hopefully my judgement that Walsh is a top 8 mid isn't wrong.

Edit: must have been a late change: down 9 places instead.

And Fantasy has now re-opened.

Last edited:

So Walker to Hall made
113 pts (133 to 20)
& $127k (with Halls $58k increase & Walkers $69k loss)
:hearts:

Playing the break even game can fill the rookie void in just 1 week. (Pretty rare you'd get it this good though)

May as well quit. I’ll never do a better trade than this
I was almost not going to do it as I feared Zilliams might miss again.
Carlton not named at that point, but even then it would've been Z.W to Hall and that was 133 to 28 pts & $93k gap.
Scoured Tex stats in showdowns and he didn't exactly fire.
Now trading out both would've been sweet but I brought in Byrnes with my other trade.

I was almost not going to do it as I feared Zilliams might miss again.
Carlton not named at that point, but even then it would've been Z.W to Hall and that was 133 to 28 pts & $93k gap.
Scoured Tex stats in showdowns and he didn't exactly fire.
Now trading out both would've been sweet but I brought in Byrnes with my other trade.
Would have been a rough week if you’d held Tex and ZW 😳

So Walker to Hall made
113 pts (133 to 20)
& $127k (with Halls $58k increase & Walkers $69k loss)
:hearts:

Playing the break even game can fill the rookie void in just 1 week. (Pretty rare you'd get it this good though)

Was such an awesome trade! And even ignoring the price changes, Hall was cheaper than Walker going into the round!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was such an awesome trade! And even ignoring the price changes, Hall was cheaper than Walker going into the round!
True, so it should read,
So Walker to Hall made $41k @ trade time,
Then 113 pts (133 to 20)
& $168k at rounds end (with the original $41k, + Halls $58k increase & Walkers $69k loss)

I don't know if all that matters unless you sell Hall now, (dollars realised and all) but Walker exiting people's sides last week for Ziebell, or this week, Hall was good timing to jump off.

1620714367342.png

8PLk.gif

One of the reasons I am less keen on Ridley already owning Heppell and Hind.
If the Bombers have a poor game down back, then I would have 3 players score poorly.
Great thoughts .....buggrs up your byes as well .....I've tried to keep no more than two premo's from each side, Rookies not counting

I could have chosen Stewart for my side, but I don't want to bring in now a R12 Bye Premo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back