Game Day Round 8: Gold Coast Suns Vs Melbourne Demons 4:35 PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i swear to god, if they take the foot off in the last quarter im going to start smashing things.

we could win this by 80+ if we tried. we need a complete demolition job to be taken seriously.
I’d be more concerned about just winning. This is Melbourne and we will let them back in.

Still something rotten about our attitude when the margin blows out for or against us. Not worried about %, which seems crazy after last season.

Not sure what the go with Petracca is but he is not moving well. Finger problem or is he carrying something else? Long way from his usual explosive self.

Keystone Cops popular on the Gold Coast, it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun while it lasted Spargs. Love how he goes about it, but its a team game and there's a line which he's crossed too many times by getting ahead of himself.

i swear to god, if they take the foot off in the last quarter im going to start smashing things.

we could win this by 80+ if we tried. we need a complete demolition job to be taken seriously.
Started yet? My dog is getting nervous already.

If the Suns close in on us and it ends up going down to the wire, we're going to rue that TMac behind.

Letting the suns mis the kick out, then waltz from the back pocket and having 10-12 uncontested possessions and then a goal. Not good enough

Need killer instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back