Game Day Round 8: Gold Coast Suns Vs Melbourne Demons 4:35 PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get a stench of roasted potato emanating from Petracca, unless his finger is still properly ****** the kid needs to start hitting targets and kicking goals.
Very true, but infections like that can take a long time to get over. A guy at work took 6 months to get back to 100% after something similar and he was a tough bastard, so Trac could be slow for a while yet. He'll be fine for September though!

Now that he's back up and running, I honestly believe Brayshaw is better than Trac. Trac is all cream no cake right now, Brayshaw is doing beautifully with full time midfield minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems to be happening a touch more regularly now and less of his badness. Would be handy if he fully de-badded

I'd reckon 1/4 of his disposals are a shank, 1/2 miss the target by 10 metres and the rest might be somewhere within arm's reach of his target but it's pot luck as to whether that player is open or in the middle of six opponents.

Now that he's back up and running, I honestly believe Brayshaw is better than Trac. Trac is all cream no cake right now, Brayshaw is doing beautifully with full time midfield minutes.
Wouldn’t judge off the last few weeks. Trac clearly underdone. But yes, he’s a much slower burn

That Lewis kick to to melksham is something we need to do more of rather than bombing long.

Still need to work on front and squares inside 50, we allow the opposition to much ground ball and it allows them to run through our zone.

I'd reckon 1/4 of his disposals are a shank, 1/2 miss the target by 10 metres and the rest might be somewhere within arm's reach of his target but it's pot luck as to whether that player is open or in the middle of six opponents.
Sounds standard across 80% of our team whenever they get the ball :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back