Preview Round 8. Gold Coast V Port Adelaide. CHINA

Remove this Banner Ad

Who spends longer on a plane? Anyone know?

Wonder if it matters or not with both teams being in the air for a significant time

Think this game is a total 50/50. Who knows how each team will react in China. fingers crossed we handle it better!

Possible changes? None that i can think of, unless Scheer goes out? But id rather give him a couple of games in a row. Whens Thompson supposed to be back?

Has it been determined what uniform we're wearing?
I'm much happier about the game if we line up in the red and gold

Think this game is a total 50/50. Who knows how each team will react in China. fingers crossed we handle it better!

Possible changes? None that i can think of, unless Scheer goes out? But id rather give him a couple of games in a row. Whens Thompson supposed to be back?

Thompson will play NEAFL this week as not going to play his first game in China. I would say no change unless any soreness.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would he replace Scheer? Think they need to give Fiorini more of a run as a half forward/mid. None of this backline stuff.
Brodie was an emergency, he must be due for a game after the bye i would assume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scheduling this game on Mothers Day will require some careful logistics.

Needs to be lunch finished, visitors taken home, and return to base in time to watch the game.

Doubt there will be many,if any, changes besides the guys with asthma. The only players I can see coming in are Bowes and/or Fiorini who have had a bit of a rest and maaaaaybe Shaw (dislike) depending on how many guys we leave out.

Intriguing match though. So many unknowns. How will we respond to the travel and logisitcs? Is the environment over there that bad? How will that affect our gameplan which requires us running off our feet? How will this game and the early bye affect our season? How much will Kochie b*tch about our guernsey? Will it be a sell-out? Will the crowd there actually be local Shanghai-ians watching their first game, or just Australian travellers/ex-pats? How much of a melt will Kochie have when we spank them in front of the 5000 or so Chinese folk who have any idea what is going on? ;)

去黃金海岸中國太陽!
(poor google translate attempt)

Doubt there will be many,if any, changes besides the guys with asthma. The only players I can see coming in are Bowes and/or Fiorini who have had a bit of a rest and maaaaaybe Shaw (dislike) depending on how many guys we leave out.

Intriguing match though. So many unknowns. How will we respond to the travel and logisitcs? Is the environment over there that bad? How will that affect our gameplan which requires us running off our feet? How will this game and the early bye affect our season? How much will Kochie b*tch about our guernsey? Will it be a sell-out? Will the crowd there actually be local Shanghai-ians watching their first game, or just Australian travellers/ex-pats? How much of a melt will Kochie have when we spank them in front of the 5000 or so Chinese folk who have any idea what is going on? ;)

去黃金海岸中國太陽!
(poor google translate attempt)
I thought I read somewhere it was already sold out? Can't find that article now...

Expecting a few changes this week bowes surely wont be back played neafl and wasnt impressive.

Expecting a few changes this week bowes surely wont be back played neafl and wasnt impressive.

If a change is coming I would bring Fiorini back in

Especially being #8 in China

Remove this Banner Ad

Back