Preview Round 8. Gold Coast V Port Adelaide. CHINA

Remove this Banner Ad

We look so slow! Even Saad cant get a run going... **** selling home games to port again. I hope nobody buys into this s*** next year. They can go over their and play with themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they lost
And they won a premiership last year
We played 44 players last year and won 6 games
They were competitive, they actually should have won. They have guys that come in and do their job. We have our main guys that can't do it

There's just no excuse for lack of effort
Well a 24 hour economy flight from Australia then playing in 28 degree humidity with a half-baked team
I'm cutting them some slack because its turning out how I expected
I expected us to beat Geelong if you remember
No matter what they might be Scheer Bowes and Fiorini are only just at good NEAFL standard at this stage in their careers
Brooksby and Leslie are liabilities
It is what it is
In modern footy coaches will exploit every asymmetrical matchup and we had way too many today
After 9 years the pain doesn't get any less but I do some light at the end of the tunnel

3 quarter time, we are down by 55. Port isn't even playing that well, we deserve to be down by double that. Have we done anything at all that resembles good footy?

Looking forward to the 4th Q. :flushed:

Quite the opposite actually. I can accept the truth of reality, whilst you choose the blissful ignorance of illusion. Let's just agree we are the epitome of mediocrity.
All I'm hearing is blah blah blah.

Back to Noarlunga Center with you.

Well a 24 hour economy flight from Australia then playing in 28 degree humidity with a half-baked team
I'm cutting them some slack because its turning out how I expected
I expected us to beat Geelong if you remember
No matter what they might be Scheer Bowes and Fiorini are only just at good NEAFL standard at this stage in their careers
Brooksby and Leslie are liabilities
It is what it is
In modern footy coaches will exploit every asymmetrical matchup and we had way too many today
After 9 years the pain doesn't get any less but I do some light at the end of the tunnel

What is your prediction for the Melbourne game in Alice Springs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back