Preview Round 8, Melbourne versus the Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does it would be very minimal I would think, between Oliver, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw, Harmes there aren't a lot of minutes for him to get in there. Even last season he spent a majority of the games on the wing and he trained with the forwards over the pre-season, with shorter games and Petracca playing heavy midfield minutes I just don't see it happening. The only thing I could see him doing is maybe a run-with role, he's had some success doing that in the past but Harmes has more recent success doing those roles (I actually think it's his best role).

I wouldn't be shocked if Goodwin just goes head to head against Neale with Oliver rather than a straight up tag, he did it against Cripps and Carlton and Oliver torched him. Granted Neale is more damaging than Cripps given that he's actually able to hit the scoreboard from the midfield, will be interesting to see which way we go.
Clayton Oliver lmao.. one of the most overrated players in the comp.. gets the ball but disposal and kicking woeful. How does that guy keep getting a game for
If he does it would be very minimal I would think, between Oliver, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw, Harmes there aren't a lot of minutes for him to get in there. Even last season he spent a majority of the games on the wing and he trained with the forwards over the pre-season, with shorter games and Petracca playing heavy midfield minutes I just don't see it happening. The only thing I could see him doing is maybe a run-with role, he's had some success doing that in the past but Harmes has more recent success doing those roles (I actually think it's his best role).

I wouldn't be shocked if Goodwin just goes head to head against Neale with Oliver rather than a straight up tag, he did it against Cripps and Carlton and Oliver torched him. Granted Neale is more damaging than Cripps given that he's actually able to hit the scoreboard from the midfield, will be interesting to see which way we go.
Clayton Oliver lmao.. one of the most overrated players in the comp.. gets ball but kicking and disposal woeful. Is he mowing Simon Goodwin's lawn for free to get a game each week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back