Oppo Camp Round 8 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, and keep it going teams beating the Tigers. Having their second rounder it could be valuable Reef points for us!

we have the tigers 2nd round pick? How did that come about? Sorry for my ignorance.

If you're accurate, thats all that matters. But it isn't sustainable long term.
Don't know. It feels to me like they're playing a different style to everyone else. Everyone else is trying to lock it in their forwardline with repeat entries. GWS are getting numbers back and standing up to the repeat entries and then when they get their chance, theyre bringing it into a wide open forward line. They're not getting as many entries, but they're more likely to score from the ones they get.

Congratulations. The worst call in BF history

You genuinely believe that Dusty has been as good this year as he has been in the past 3? He's undoubtedly an A+ player and a true star, but I think he's been down on his influence. Had a good second half last night, but was unsighted in the first. Has been the case a few times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Giants would be a vastly better side if they had kept T Adams on their list. He’s exactly the sort of player they lack.

You genuinely believe that Dusty has been as good this year as he has been in the past 3? He's undoubtedly an A+ player and a true star, but I think he's been down on his influence. Had a good second half last night, but was unsighted in the first. Has been the case a few times.
The bloke is a super star. He has been down on his best agree but far from ordinary.

That was also the talk during the first half of last year. Hopefully they can't position themselves well enough without him at his best, because my money is on him flying once we get to the finals.

Well that was a win win trade in hindsight. Shaw's talents have been covered and he's nearing the end of his career. Taylor is a gun in the engine room and would have a good 7 years left in him you'd reckon.
Tay Tay is tough but lacking in skill and this sometimes results in turnover goals like the 2 he cost us last week and the vital one he cost us in the granny in 2018. He is blue collar but not classy. Would prefer others from that orange midfield than Tay Tay. Do not doubt his spirit.

Tay Tay is tough but lacking in skill and this sometimes results in turnover goals like the 2 he cost us last week and the vital one he cost us in the granny in 2018. He is blue collar but not classy. Would prefer others from that orange midfield than Tay Tay. Do not doubt his spirit.
It's true that his kicking isn't elite but his value to the team is as an inside player who wins contested ball in packs and dishes it out by hand to our advantage.

That was also the talk during the first half of last year. Hopefully they can't position themselves well enough without him at his best, because my money is on him flying once we get to the finals.

Need them to lose a few in this patch but can't see them going worse than 2-2. Even that is probably optimistic, given their likely to come and beat the suitcase out of Port just because they can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back