Toast Round 8 = North Melbourne 76-94 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

No matter the opponent, it’s always good to win especially when the team has been struggling in the past month.

GO WOODSMEN! ⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
Nice to win again. Cue the melts though.

Sep 29, 2004
Merimbula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
Always good to have a win, good to see the young blokes sing the song. s**t game, s**t umpiring though. Anyone but North and we’d have been pumped again though.
Congrats to Sidey, great achievement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toecrusher

All Australian
Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Noble 30 + possessions of gut busting running and tackling - not the highest skilled player on our list but no bigger heart exists in the team.
Can be frustrating to see guys butcher the ball, but hard workers tend to turn up every week, some of our talented guys, not so much.

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Moore, Crisp, De Goey all very good.

Very pleased with Poulter.

Darcy Cameron continuing to change my mind.

Henry a bit lost, but I'm prepared to give him a second game in a row to see if he can pick up the speed.

McCreary had a quiet one, but that is going to happen to a young small forward.

Keane looked a bit better.

Murphy was good until concussed. Can't take a bloody trick.

Sidebottom is about as cooked as ive seen.

Ball movement and skills still make me lose the will to live.

WHE, Thomas still nothing but you just know they will be there next round.

Maynard seemed better.

There are probably only three more teams we can genuinely challenge (Hawks, Saints, Adelaide) so we had better be winning ones like today because chances to win will be few and far between. Than North side is pretty awful.

Moore, Crisp, De Goey all very good.

Very pleased with Poulter.

Darcy Cameron continuing to change my mind.

Henry a bit lost, but I'm prepared to give him a second game in a row to see if he can pick up the speed.

McCreary had a quiet one, but that is going to happen to a young small forward.

Keane looked a bit better.

Murphy was good until concussed. Can't take a bloody trick.

Sidebottom is about as cooked as ive seen.

Ball movement and skills still make me lose the will to live.

WHE, Thomas still nothing but you just know they will be there next round.

Maynard seemed better.

There are probably only three more teams we can genuinely challenge (Hawks, Saints, Adelaide) so we had better be winning ones like today because chances to win will be few and far between. Than North side is pretty awful.
We’ll win next week.

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Also, and to be fair, Mayne had a pretty large last quarter and played a role in steadying us down when we might have panicked and let them get a roll on.

Back