Autopsy Round 8 North Melbourne vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

As an aside to the broader house of horrors which was the umpiring, did Margetts manage a single centre bounce that he didn’t have to recall and throw up?

The #9 was pretty good but Margetts stank.

• The AFL is clearly lying about the attendance to give more ammunition for the Media. At least 30-35 k there.
Projection for marvel staff was about 24k.
I agree it felt like more people there but looking from level 3 down there were a lot of empty spaces

Just watched the game. Absolutely terrible. So many poor footballers. Extremely frustrating.

More noise needs to made about the 22k reported crowd figure. It is patently underreporting by a significant amount, whether it be Marvel Stadium incompetence or deliberate bullshit from the AFL. This can’t be let slide either way.

They weren’t scanning people in at gate 5 for an hour after gates opened. System was down apparently, just looked at our phone and sent us through. Much more then the reported figure there today.

Also, it was sad for LDU, regarding his old man. I already acknowledged that, in another thread.

But, he's one of the most timid, lazy, utensil-tease, footballers, I've ever seen. What in the *, is he doing?

I'm seeing some worrying signs, amongst the flashy, eye-catching stuff.

I'll keep the faith, but he doesn't have Clayton Oliver type hunger, around the contest.

Jy Simpkin has been a bit underwhelming, this year.

Expected better.

Continues to drift in and out, of games. Tries to be king dick, on his opposite foot, but ends up butchering it.

Keep it basic, Jy.

Time to step up, and become legit.

Hang on...

Just last week against the 8-0 Demons Jy had 30 Disposals & 1 goal.

Our whole midfield had their colours lowered today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on...

Just last week against the 8-0 Demons Jy had 30 Disposals & 1 goal.

Our whole midfield had their colours lowered today.

I'm not just talking about last week. Where in my post, did I say JUST last week?

It's not all about disposals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back