Autopsy Round 8 North Melbourne vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

We're a way from anywhere when the positive is we didn't roll over and die.

We could have. Easily. But didn't.

We need a CHF.

Players need to move forward of the ball.

Last edited:

People think I am making this s**t up it’s there for everyone to see they want us gone crowd more like 35000 or perhaps more . They were just letting people in for ages without counting

Last edited:
Darcy Moore had 19 marks.

1 contested.

How much longer can we afford to play without a CHF?

He picked us off all day long and even with the umpires, they lose without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frustrating because that was winnable.

Not sure what is realistic to expect when our backline is decimated. Luke, Tazza & Corr would likely ensure some of those easy goals are stopped & suddenly we are in the game.

Glimpses, I guess I will take the glimpses.

Not sure some posters will reflect proudly on their LDU comments in the GDT.

FRUSTRATING
Could have won. Errors by a senior players cost us momentum at crucial times. We get in front in the third and it would have been very different I reckon. Lots to like from the kids again. But I want a ******* win and we just blew a really good chance to have one.

Up there with the worst umpired game I’ve ever seen by the by.

Frustrating because that was winnable.

Not sure what is realistic to expect when our backline is decimated. Luke, Tazza & Corr would likely ensure some of those easy goals are stopped & suddenly we are in the game.

Glimpses, I guess I will take the glimpses.

Not sure some posters will reflect proudly on their LDU comments in the GDT.
Corr will likely miss rest of year I'm told.

Game day thread was yet again absolutely pathetic. You'd think that some people were capable of seeing what we're building towards, but apparently not. We've sewn up last, so think we'll do the Hawks and take it from there.

Campbell it's a shame he's never been given games in a row has gone from strength to strength and produced career best numbers today. Loved our endeavour, some of our ball use let us down. Suppose that is to be expected.

I'm happy, hope you lot are?

YEs, why do we put ourselves thru watching it. lol

Footballers don't grow up through the juniors & play well enough to get drafted by an AFL side because they do stuff like that instinctively.

It's the game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back