Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Pull your socks up
That's one long bow to draw again.
Whilst I don't agree TT is lazy at all, it's not right that you pull this racist card, because a poster got his opinion of a player wrong

Welcome to the kindergarten.

Any other white players? Because as discussed on this thread Wells used to get the same.
De Goey actually. The worst thing I've seen is him jogging metres from the ball carrier who ran away with it.

Jy, Bailey Scott, LDU for us this year - all jogging after a contest or opposition player at times, or at least once. Cunners does it, Jack too. There are a few others that escape my memory now.

Tarryn needs more intensity. Like Turner or Jed.

Petracca took the ball off him at one point early in that game. Its been commented on. And then late, maybe the last quarter, Petracca had hands on the ball and Tarryn reefed it off him with shedloads of intent. It was the most fired up thing I've ever seen him do. He needs to bring that attitude more, like all the time, if he really wants to make the most of his talent.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
De Goey actually. The worst thing I've seen is him jogging metres from the ball carrier who ran away with it.

Jy, Bailey Scott, LDU for us this year - all jogging after a contest or opposition player at times, or at least once. Cunners does it, Jack too. There are a few others that escape my memory now.

Tarryn needs more intensity. Like Turner or Jed.

Petracca took the ball off him at one point early in that game. Its been commented on. And then late, maybe the last quarter, Petracca had hands on the ball and Tarryn reefed it off him with shedloads of intent. It was the most fired up thing I've ever seen him do. He needs to bring that attitude more, like all the time, if he really wants to make the most of his talent.

I think you're about right on this one Ferbs. Lazy isn't the word to describe it. He works hard generally and is very quick despite how easy he makes it look.

At times he kind of looks like a boxer who is uncertain of his range. Compared to someone like Jed who is acutely aware of when he is within homing missile distance.

I think you're about right on this one Ferbs. Lazy isn't the word to describe it. He works hard generally and is very quick despite how easy he makes it look.

At times he kind of looks like a boxer who is uncertain of his range. Compared to someone like Jed who is acutely aware of when he is within homing missile distance.
Tarryn seems like an easy going, nice guy most of the time. He needs a bit more mongrel onfield I reckon. A bit more anger to really drive him that extra mile.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tarryn seems like an easy going, nice guy most of the time. He needs a bit more mongrel onfield I reckon. A bit more anger to really drive him that extra mile.
He just doesn’t look like that kinda guy.....remember him making a joke with Cunners on the bench last year and getting the stern look. Seems like a cruisey kid, they can’t all be maniacs at the man. I think we will love how easy he will make things look in the future. Pendlebury never looks manic, but he’s one of the more special players to watch with the footy.

Wilbur23

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah, I'm reserving judgement. I can see where he's going and he showed frustration tonight we previously hadn't witnessed. We've got a squad that has lacked positivity at times and when they have, they have a propensity to go into their shell when it doesn't come off. We're another draft or two away from getting the quality from being a serious threat. With another 3 or 4 quality guys that can run through the midfield and provide the decision-making and ball use we currently lack, we can then be taken seriously. That's what it will take.

To be fair to him, he's coming into a club with one of the poorest squads in recent time handed to him. No offence by that either, ours was a rubble pre Fagan too. He was a huge part of turning it around up here and a great pick up for you.

Has anyone heard if there was an apology from the Afl for the umpires bad descisions if this game or were the Zuurhar and Ziebell frees against them correct in their view...l have'nt heard anything....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back