Game Day Round 8 St Kilda vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

TV says NN in full training and Rioli playing as early as this weekend.I hope we are not "waiting" for players coming back before we relaunch.
I don't think that'd be the attitude they have ENC-hope not?
As pro's, coaching included, they'd be giving each game the best they have on the day-you'd hope so, but it's just not as good as it was, or as consistent, or as cohesive, or the rest of the comp has caught up, or the game has changed since last season and the Eagles haven't so much.
I don't understand the logic behind 'we are the hunted and the rest of the comp wants to play their best against the current premiers'.
So therefore last season we weren't hunted and teams didn't want to play their best against us? So we won lots of games, while they were all busy playing their best against Richmond?
But if we haven't relaunched before then, I certainly hope we relaunch when the players do come back...whatever it takes to get the Mojo workin'...

Roll the dice...who bloody knows what will happen or which Eagles will turn up..
or what explanation Simmo will give at post match!?
Or what the players will say they need to do to improve?
Just hope they get over the line with an improved performance on last week?
Bewitched, befuddled and bemused!
I'm tired of Simmos excuses, we just aren't the team we were last year and we need to accept that, we are the Bulldogs of 2019.

Hang in there, could turn around soon? Reddens back, but Shuey is sore. Rioli and NN warming up on the side! Big Tommy back for the business end...maybe someone will turn fishes into loaves and water into wine?

Not confident. We seem to be a fragile team this year. Need our leaders to stand up. But who are they? Hurn, yes, Kennedy yes, but we also need Gov, Yeo, Shuey, Gaff, Redden, even Sheed to stand up around the ball. I think the difference between us being good or poor is Darling. If he has a good game we are well on the way, almost certain to win, but if he is poor we will struggle.

I'm tired of Simmos excuses, we just aren't the team we were last year and we need to accept that, we are the Bulldogs of 2019.

Except we’ve shown already that we’re not the Bulldogs of 2016, we’ve got two massive scalps playing the way we did last year. We’ve hit a rough spot. Remember last year when we lost 3 on the trot and got embarrassed at home by Essendon?

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except we’ve shown already that we’re not the Bulldogs of 2016, we’ve got two massive scalps playing the way we did last year. We’ve hit a rough spot. Remember last year when we lost 3 on the trot and got embarrassed at home by Essendon?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It took me 10 posts to say that Ty!The difference is that last year we were well ensconced in the eight before we took the losses we had to have.Id budgeted to lose at Geelong this year but the Port loss as well was a worry.Wet?? yes! We are now in the make or break part of the season.Some teams aka the Bullies would turn their toes up and fold but we are a much classier outfit than the Bullies of that time.Doesnt mean we are going to come good but we do have the ammunition and if the pressure is on us,the pressure is also off us!! We have mostly been written off. At 4-3 and mainly playing better teams we are nicely placed for a run at finals.Write us off at your peril! Yea yea im a glass three quarter full man!

We've played something like 6 of the top 8 sides this year and come out with a 4/3 record. That's not bad for a club-folding start to the season.

We wouldn't want to piss fart in this game because the way we are playing we could easily get rolled. Plenty of motivation for the players. Ideally a solid win and improvement from those struggling

Saints always seem to get up for WC and Richo's horrid gameplan of turning every moment into a scrap has worked well. I'm worried, but then again WC are less predictable in 2019.

QONVIyz.gif

1557390417292.png

hungrytiger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back