Game Day Round 8 St Kilda vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really
Smashed 3 times
Winning and almost choking.
% huge issue

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Smashed 3 times and % huge issue, ok thatā€™s fair.
We werenā€™t in any danger of losing tonight or last week no matter how ā€œcloseā€ the game got.
We are working back into some form... It is going to take time. Show some patience and faith (if you know what that is).

Don't know why people seem to think St Kilda is a wooden spoon side we should have buried, they are 4-4 and have some good scalps this year.

Playing on a side like that on their own dungheap while still being rusty and missing a few stars, yet grabbing the four points is priceless.

Did Ryan say '****en' twice or am I going crazy?
Yep!! I heard it clearly through my bourbon haze! He's a rough diamond is shiny Ryan.
Why so melty everyone? A win is a win is a win. Would a loss make you feel better?
Well done Coasters, showed some good spirit in patches.
It's coming together. Saints were impressive, underrated given their injuries.
We looked in control and did enough when required to get the job done.
Move up, move on, next game.

101 marks = win.

Far from perfect, but this remains a good victory.

Some very good signs during the second half - despite St Kilda trying to clog behind the ball the team was able to transition from defence into attack efficiently.

Duggan fulfilled the "Masten" role without the world coming an end and got over 20 disposals as well.

Midfield is starting to look balanced.

37% of our clearances resulted in scoring shots - that is a very high number.

Considering Vardy is playing like a witches hat out there, the midfield is performing very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a muppet. "Oh thats a week". For a BUMP TO THE MIDSECTION!?

F*cken joker. Get him off!
Using the mason cox citation as a guide (regardless of the challenge), it should be intentional, body contact, low impact. That is a fine. Gets a week if medium impact, but seemed pretty similar to the Cox one except no head contact in the bump.

If it were medium impact I would expect a challenge.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Using the mason cox citation as a guide (regardless of the challenge), it should be intentional, body contact, low impact. That is a fine. Gets a week if medium impact, but seemed pretty similar to the Cox one except no head contact in the bump.

If it were medium impact I would expect a challenge.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If he got a week it would be the death of football.

I missed it, what did he say? Give us the run down

Was questioned about being trapped in the hotel lift hours before the game and who had the pack of cards on hand that they were playing with.

Answered they came from Darling and that they were playing Presidents and Assholes (which is usually a drinking game).

Then was asked about what it's like playing alongside "Flyin' Ryan" and said that it's great but then went on about how he needs to learn when to go and when to stay down three times in a row.

Seemed arrogant - good signs.

Everytime we play Saints @ Etihad I picture Priddis snapping a late goal to cement a win, E-Mac snagging a goal to win and Kerr shrugging off GTrain in a win.

Lets add a nice highlight and win tonight Eagles

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Woo.

Added a beautiful JK mark/goal combo and a win

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I Don't care how much we won by I'm just happy we're back in the top 8.

Thatā€™s right was a good scrap and for the boys to get some good contested win where they all contributed at various times..
I enjoyed this game not too flashy but a hardworking grind ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back