Remove this Banner Ad

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Can the WA OP's tell us a bit about Hardie?

I don't know anything about him but he looks like he goes allright.
He's a pom, so he fits in well here.
I personally don't think he has it in him for Tests, he gets out with a few brainless shots but he's proving me wrong. His success in the BBL and his bowling probably means he'll be pigeonholed into a whiteball career.

Westend

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah nah I would of declared when bangers brought up his 150 and thats it..450 run lead

3 down is good but we should of declared earlier

great to see bangers not out 150 plus and hardie finding some form

Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Inglis is off the ground....ran off no sign of injury !
Commentator says might be on an early flight ✈️ to India , have my doubts but certainly would be good reward for his past few seasons .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Ah well. 2 wickets to get tomorrow.

Turns out the pitch wasn't flattening at all. Tassie had multiple edges that went between fielders for 4.

BGman

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dragons, Blues, Tassie Tigers
We are a disgrace. Just embarrassing.
What sort of tactics by the coach were these with Tassie facing such a monstrous target. Tim Ward has two gears but betting he was not expecting to play strokes that are totally out of character at the start of his innings. His loss led to mental fragility and a snowball of atrocious shot making..

What sort of tactics by the coach were these with Tassie facing such a monstrous target. Tim Ward has two gears but betting he was not expecting to play strokes that are totally out of character at the start of his innings. His loss led to a snowball of atrocious shot making and mental fragility..
Exactly. You'd have thought these clowns were 503 ahead, not 503 in arrears, from the way they batted.

Out of our top 6 alleged "batsmen", only McDermott got out to a defensive shot. The rest were merrily wafting away at balls either outside the off stump (Paine, Jewell, Ward, Doran) or on the stumps (Silk).

Just shameful.

The problem is that mediocrity gets rewarded in this side. The same players will get selected for the next game and it will be rinse and repeat.

4Seasons

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great days play, never in any doubt.

Wonderful yet again from Bancroft. Continues to mature, and he really is pushing for a National recall.

Good to see Hardie amongst the runs, silencing the doubters…I mean doubter….I mean me, regarding his current form.
Now I need to find a new angle to get Turner back into this bloody side.
Has anyone here ever seen Turner keep?

Paris and Kelly leading the attack well.

Confident in a victory from here tomorrow.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Great days play, never in any doubt.

Wonderful yet again from Bancroft. Continues to mature, and he really is pushing for a National recall.

Good to see Hardie amongst the runs, silencing the doubters…I mean doubter….I mean me, regarding his current form.
Now I need to find a new angle to get Turner back into this bloody side.
Has anyone here ever seen Turner keep?

Paris and Kelly leading the attack well.

Confident in a victory from here tomorrow.
Turner for Stoinis?

4Seasons

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Turner for Stoinis?
Yep, that will do.
Means S.Marsh would have to miss I suppose.

I was thinking Wyllie might have to drop back down the order to fit Marsh in. But Wyllie at 3, Turner at 6 seems much better balanced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back