Round 8 Trades (Get Gawn or GTFO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a nothing injury.
"Max got a knock to the knee during a match simulation drill earlier today and scans have since revealed a grade two medial ligament strain," Mahoney said.

"Whilst exact timelines are yet to determined, at this stage, we anticipate he will be available for the start of the season."

The injury occurred to Gawn’s left knee, which is not the one he has had two reconstructions on.

"Max got a knock to the knee during a match simulation drill earlier today and scans have since revealed a grade two medial ligament strain," Mahoney said.

"Whilst exact timelines are yet to determined, at this stage, we anticipate he will be available for the start of the season."

The injury occurred to Gawn’s left knee, which is not the one he has had two reconstructions on.

Yeh, I remember reading that at the time and thinking "meh, a nothing injury"

I've decided on:

- SPittoJet to Darcy Cameron (as R3 obviously)
&
- King to Petracca

Trades basically cancel out $$$ wise, still leaving $700k in the bank for 2 upgrades next week.

Will Georgiades be able to hold his place once Burton returns?
Will Westhoff take his place next week?
How many games will Hinkley give him? Surely more than 1.

Nobody here can answer these questions with surety, so I could trade him in and hope Georgiades plays well enough to make himself undroppable.

30 minutes to decide (before Norf begins)

Started with and kept the faith with George the whole season (lie) just had bigger issues - would be a nice time for him to win a spot in the side. That bench cover will be handy.

Also taking a punt on Mayes to get a good run of it with Burton out injured. Watch him get dropped next round now..

Was all set to get Yeo in this week, then the fixtures came out and I got scared, but you know what? Its a marathon not a sprint, and at least I know when he'll have a game off, as opposed to all the other clubs that might start resting players whenever they want anyway.

So Green > Baz Smith
and King > Yeoyeo

$100 short of being able to go Taylor> Treloar, so I've decided to get a defender instead. Gull, Sicily or Doedee? Sicily and Doedee both have a BE of 28, so they will go up after this week. Gull has a BE of 133. All about the points this week.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 918897

Sicily is a rollercoaster, but gee his ceiling is good. I like having him.
Doedee will probably give you more consistent scores, but with a lower ceiling. Is also a fair bit cheaper.

If I was to ask you 'which player do you want in your final 6 defenders?', what would your answer be?

Or you could hold your cash and wait for Lloyd to drop.

Will Georgiades be able to hold his place once Burton returns?
Will Westhoff take his place next week?
How many games will Hinkley give him? Surely more than 1.

Nobody here can answer these questions with surety, so I could trade him in and hope Georgiades plays well enough to make himself undroppable.

30 minutes to decide (before Norf begins)

Will be out for Westhoff if anyone. I’ve had him since R1, but I wouldn’t be bringing him in If I didn’t have him

Sicily is a rollercoaster, but gee his ceiling is good. I like having him.
Doedee will probably give you more consistent scores, but with a lower ceiling. Is also a fair bit cheaper.

If I was to ask you 'which player do you want in your final 6 defenders?', what would your answer be?

Or you could hold your cash and wait for Lloyd to drop.
Thanks. Decided to go Doedee in the end. Was going to go with gull but was $100 short. Willo was the trade out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$100 short of being able to go Taylor> Treloar, so I've decided to get a defender instead. Gull, Sicily or Doedee? Sicily and Doedee both have a BE of 28, so they will go up after this week. Gull has a BE of 133. All about the points this week.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 918897
Lloyd. He’ll go ballistic in the third quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back