Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampton to Lloyd

Beams to Rockliff, no donut but only one playing emergency, will be praying it's dry for WHE sake

Was going to bench Treloar, start Fisher and bring in Merett/Rocky for JPK. Have gone this instead:

Treloar -> Ablett
ANB -> Yeo

Improves both forwards and mids. JPK will score better than Fisher. JPK to Rocky/Merett next week via downgrade to a rookie next week.

Have started Newman in the hope he's selected, have EVW as backup. Still have Hannan in my forward line. Picked him over Houston in round 2 which I have regretted, funny that it's helping me out this week though.

Don't bring in Ablett. He has bye Round 9. Bring him in in Round 10 or later only.

Don't bring in Ablett. He has bye Round 9. Bring him in in Round 10 or later only.
Ideally I'd have brought in Merrett or Rocky but I was just short.

Other options: Murphy/Zorko will screw my rd 11 bye. Duncan/Selwood/Shuey might be ok, but feel GAJ better in the long run. Else, I keep Treloar and start Fisher.

Though, next week, I'll still have to start Fisher (if he's even selected) for GAJ and trade out SPP.

Dammit, I was happy with my trades and you and your logic have ruined it!

Hmm, I'll need to rethink.

I don't, but Duncan has been in better form the last few weeks. Lowest score 95 in 7 rounds.

Fair enough. I'd prefer Dusty personally as he's cheaper, has a higher ceiling and has the runs on the board, but each to their own.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im going ANB to Rocky then im thinking houston to aidyn johnson. I think johnson will score well this week. Looks like im copping a donut unless if by some miracle black comes back in. If rookies r like this now cant wait to see how bad its gonna be when bye rounds hit.

Treloar - rocky (complete the set of 3)
Spp - heeney via whe dpp (he survives one more week)

Have the cash to bring treloar back next week or the week after(with the midpricers who have earnt there money and now get to become a premo). Potentially treloar + rookie next week and gaz + rookie following week.

Assuming no more carnage. So naturally those trades wont end up happening

Only counted on field (for some reason) and miscounted, should be 3 not 4.

Including bench it's 2, 12, 8, 8. Just the one week I need to manage a bit better.
In your opinion is 0, 13, 6, 11 manageable enough with the extra trades?
Some of my leagues have the bye rounds, some don't but still aiming for overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really struggling this week to field a full side - again.

Gone Hampton > Soldo via a massive position switch to get Ryder forward so I can cover his bye next week and ANB > Yeo to get some round 12 bye players - really need to start trading out some of the round 11 deadweight on my bench. Can hopefully do that next week.

Adams hurt his hand at Thursday training but was on the plane to Spotless this morning.
Just gets better and better..

Soldo out for the Tigers also.
Soldo out is good for nank scoring potential.

I've changed my trades again with Hogan being out this week with illness

Hoping ANB gets the call up over Weiderman, and if that fails there's always Black being the late in lol... Either way I was copping the donut

What I'm looking to do this week:

round 8 trades.PNG

Copped a bit of fowardline rookie carnage with Black & JKH both getting the chop (really not happy about that) and already having Polson out so I couldn't make the original WHE to Heeney trade, really hope I don't miss the boat with Heeney. After no luck what so ever with rookies (like everyone) I'm hoping Myers can actually hold his spot and pump out 70+ until at least the byes.

Hampton has done his job well but his time has come, been able to bring in such a quality proven player with Simpson feels really good.

I seriously considered going Black -> Heeney and Hampton -> Hibberd but I didn't want to bring in two players that could very well not finish in the best F6 & D6. I also felt Black is a lot more likely to get a game (and score better when he does play) over Polson so I'll give Black an extra week or two.

really hope I don't miss the boat with Heeney.

Honestly brometheus, Heeney will (I assume) still be sub-500k next week, and even if he is a smidge over that in a week or two, he's probably a player you can leave in the forward line for the year, or at least be one of your very last trades, and bank on a 90-100 average. Guys like that, that don't cost 650k+, are worth their weight in gold. It won't be a big deal if you get him next week.

Treloar -> Titch
WHE -> Shaw (Otten fwd)

Managed to get bench cover for def,mid,fwd.

Hampton remains...nestled into my M8. Hope he goes big.

edit:

Treloar - Neale
WHE - Tuoey

Bit of a compromise, slightly better for my byes.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back