Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

T. Phillips -> Yeo (praying he'll have a more consistent year than previous strong starts that flip-flopped, at least has a decent BE)
WHE -> J. Sinclair (think he'll do well for the Saints and is a good price for his current output)

Holding Robbie Gray (PLEASE FANTASY GODS DON'T RUIN ME!)

Treloar -> Hanners
Hampton -> Shaw (PLEASE FANTASY GODS I HATE MYSELF!)

Holding WHE 1 more week (only because I think Hampton less likely to reach his B/E than WHE but it's basically a coinflip)

WHE -> Franklin

Holding Hampton 1 more week (only because I think WHE less likely to reach his B/E than Hampton but it's basically a coinflip. Also I can't make myself bring in Heath Shaw so.... basically only reason it's WHE over Hampton to go is because the trade targets..... :/

I think I am going to bookmark the vent thread on my phone for this w/e.... it's going to be painful! I hate all my decisions!

Last edited:

So after juggling and an eye to the byes have gone....

Houston > Hardwick
ANB > Yeo

Bank still at 176k, Emergency cover everywhere except ruck (unless preuss is a late in) and gives me some decent js in a player still to make money and a lock away premo fwd. Ill take that...

That's over 1 million from your midfield on the pine :O - brave. I hope they both bounce back and kill it for you next week.

Probably will - I traded both.
I can't justify trading them out when they have been going alright. And I feel like I might as well keep upgrading around injuries so to not waste trades going sideways. My team should be better off for it in the end.. hopefully haha

Last minute change and got Jack Sinclair instead of Heeney.

S05E19_12.png

They will score similarly, he has a BE of 18 same average as Heeney from 1 less game. Saves me over 100k to upgrade SPP to Zmerrett next week.

In your opinion is 0, 13, 6, 11 manageable enough with the extra trades?
Some of my leagues have the bye rounds, some don't but still aiming for overall.
Hard to say. I think this year with such s**t rookies you want a really even spread. I'm certainly no expert on byes though, made some good ground last year but still only my 3rd year of seriously playing. I think rounds 11 and 13 are going to hurt most people.

Hard to say. I think this year with such s**t rookies you want a really even spread. I'm certainly no expert on byes though, made some good ground last year but still only my 3rd year of seriously playing. I think rounds 11 and 13 are going to hurt most people.

Yeah round 11 in particular is savage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back