Trades Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

English, Doedee and Finlayson on the chopping block.

Regretting getting English on field, should have just brought in McInerney into R4...

Waste of a shuffle....

Looking like I'll turn Finlayson into Mutch and I'll hopefully then upgrade English. Really not sure who to, I'd love Gray but with his highish BE and the awkward bye I don't think I'll bring him in until he's had the bye.

Most likely Robinson at this stage.

Looking like I'll turn Finlayson into Mutch and I'll hopefully then upgrade English. Really not sure who to, I'd love Gray but with his highish BE and the awkward bye I don't think I'll bring him in until he's had the bye.

I have held off Port players for that reason...

Anyone know how bad Pendle's injury is? Don't really want to trade him out if it's minor.

Otherwise Doedee, Finlayson, Waterman and Coffield all on the chopping block.

Finlayson will be getting turned in to Sicily. Wanted to avoid the roller coaster that is Sicily, but no one is consistent this year so i might as well jump on and enjoy the ride!

Been a roller coaster since the start but I'm a fairly happy owner and the ups have definitely been worth the downs.

Have plenty of rookies that look ripe for downgrading but sheesh I've just gotta do something about Parker first. Worried about Zorko getting tagged for 60s but he could well be the replacement. I don't like chasing a player's score and it's no fun replacing one headache player with another but his upside is a little too good to ignore.

So at this stage I'm thinking:
Parker -> Zorko
English -> M.Crouch (via DPP).

Would make my team look a lot better so hopefully there are no dramatic selection surprises to ruin the plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a roller coaster since the start but I'm a fairly happy owner and the ups have definitely been worth the downs.

After holding him for two suspensions already I'm glad he is repaying the faith.

Have plenty of rookies that look ripe for downgrading but sheesh I've just gotta do something about Parker first. Worried about Zorko getting tagged for 60s but he could well be the replacement. I don't like chasing a player's score and it's no fun replacing one headache player with another but his upside is a little too good to ignore.

So at this stage I'm thinking:
Parker -> Zorko
English -> M.Crouch (via DPP).

Would make my team look a lot better so hopefully there are no dramatic selection surprises to ruin the plan.
Be careful of Zorko mate

Double downgrade

Crowden > Keefe
Barry > Mutch

186k for next week - doesn’t make me much but it’s enough.

Going to tough Parker out - feel like somethings gotta give soon, he’s too classy to keep scoring like he is. Not sure what to do about Petracca but think I just need to continue building and trading up rookies to premos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back