Trades Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess we have to wait till next w/e till Ahern. :( Going to be annoying if him and Wilson and Rice all debut in the same weekend.

Who has more money to make? Brayshaw or Banfield?

Rioli is going to play more through the midfield, he looked good last week.

I would have thought he moves back to his usual role. Last week was obviously a forced move, with Shuey going down, they needed him to help on rotations. That and the fact the game never looked in any serious doubt, they just let him roam

With all the WCEs outs, it could be tough to move the ball around this week.

I would be leaning towards ZGL first and Crowden second TBH.

I would have thought he moves back to his usual role. Last week was obviously a forced move, with Shuey going down, they needed him to help on rotations. That and the fact the game never looked in any serious doubt, they just let him roam

With all the WCEs outs, it could be tough to move the ball around this week.

I would be leaning towards ZGL first and Crowden second TBH.

He will play stints through the midfield as Simmo was happy with what he provided, still he’s crafty but as with all crumbing small forwards... they are never really fantasy relevant

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Little fat boy Rioli ran 14.5km againt the Pear:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English to crossly, natanui trade next week for premium “thoughts”
If you're getting rid of Naitanui, do it this week.
Surely with your other trade you can swing a 1up, 1down.
Otherwise, you're keeping him on the bench this week when he isn't playing and ditching him when he is. I reckon he'll be on fire against Richmond.

I accept the logic in that he won't lose money holding him but no guarantees your incoming ruck upgrade will lose money this week.

If you're getting rid of Naitanui, do it this week.
Surely with your other trade you can swing a 1up, 1down.
Otherwise, you're keeping him on the bench this week when he isn't playing and ditching him when he is. I reckon he'll be on fire against Richmond.

I accept the logic in that he won't lose money holding him but no guarantees your incoming ruck upgrade will lose money this week.

Fair call, ended up getting rid of short for keefe in defence “lost patience on my roughy”. Traded natanui for Martin and made him captain

Fair call, ended up getting rid of short for keefe in defence “lost patience on my roughy”. Traded natanui for Martin and made him captain
You won't regret that, and even better with the captain decision. Many have predicted Martin to dominate the dogs rucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back