Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkley, IF he stays in the midfield. That's the conundrum. Kelly pretty much the first tagged now for the cats. Dunkley won't have that issue. His role (or lack of clarity on it) is the problem.
Spot on. Has potential to avg 110 as a mid, 85 as a fwd. Is he worth the risk? That’s the million dollar question. Worst case Bev plays with his magnets again and he becomes an F7. Only downside is he makes a shocking onfield loophole, as he will be the bench option. Games post-bye:
Sat night, sat night, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, sat night, Sunday.

Duursma / Constable to Daniel / Answeth (via Drew).

Had Butters / Libba to Answerth / Fyfe locked but opted for the above instead. Gotta cull the rookies before worrying about Lib.

No late changes for tonights game. Not that there's much SC relevance.
Huh ???

Big night for the Seagull !

EOB7.gif

Duursma / Constable to Daniel / Answeth (via Drew).

Had Butters / Libba to Answerth / Fyfe locked but opted for the above instead. Gotta cull the rookies before worrying about Lib.

I'm not convinced by the last line. If Libba doesn't pick up his form, he won't score any better than the rookies, but he'll bleed cash while they're making it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgess > Corbett
Scott > Answerth

for me unless late changes

Desperately need to get more Fwd premos, but not happy with the affordable trades to do it this week. I'd have to trade out rookies I want to keep and/or bring in a fwd premo I don't rate.

So this week I'll have to take the lower fwd line potential scores and do a double downgrade ready for the upgrade(s) I'll be happy with next week. It will hurt this week, but is the best thing for my team long term.

Butters>Answerth
Petruccelle>Moore
$368K in the kitty

After a week of reversing trades I think I'll go with some pretty boring trades;

Liberatore » Fyfe
Petruccelle » Answerth

Should I go Scrimshaw or J Clark to Answerth. Obviously I make extra coin trading Scrimshaw, but he's a better scorer than Clark, and they are both scoring at around their respective BE.

21 trades and 500 bucks in the kitty

View attachment 670951
Constable to Answerth. Leave you're next trade until final teams are named for Geelong game. If Danger doesn't play then you can decide taking Setters E score or doing the Roughie move with Danger. ??

Should I go Scrimshaw or J Clark to Answerth. Obviously I make extra coin trading Scrimshaw, but he's a better scorer than Clark, and they are both scoring at around their respective BE.

Scrim should play a better role.

Clark was poo last week playing forward.

Depending on what other player your chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back