Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrim should play a better role.

Clark was poo last week playing forward.

Depending on what other player your chasing.
I have 800k in the bank and my other trade is locked Libba to Bont. So no other considerations other than which rookie to bounce because they've peaked I guess. I guess I could also keep both and trade one of Constable for Answerth in the midfield

Sticking fat with my trades!

Clark to Answerth
Libba to Cameron

Jumping on the Jezza bandwagon. Reckon he's kicking 100+ goals and his fixture looks so tasty.

$73k in the bank. If Ham/Hately/Rotham/Stocker/Keilty appear as downgrade options then I'll grab them and upgrade somewhere, most likely Atkins to MCrouch/Cogs, or Moore/Hore/Duursma to Lloyd

Last edited:
Gibbons > Answerth
Petro > Telly

Standard but Telly is too good to pass up on at his price.

Drew, Duursma, Hore, Ross hopefully have more money to make.
Walsh, Scrimshaw, Collins, Parker shouldn't lose much.

Will probably get rid of two of Scrim, Collins and Parker next week and sure up the backline with a Sicily or Hurn?

Anyone trading Danger?
Want to but not sure I have the guts to do it. Theres a couple of premos with low be that would be good to bring in plus rookies are still making money.

if Danger doesn't miss any games then he loses 70K over 2 weeks and probably 1 low scoring game this week, plus 20K for premo increasing so looking at 90K plus extra pts. Boak currently 119 5rd avg and danger 88 5 rd avg (even without 26 he has a 4 rd avg of 104).

If he misses then you are adding on extra 50pts (fropm rookie as sub) so then it becomes at a minimum 90K plus 50pts, and then it could become 2 weeks (whitfield!).
That's without the extra $$ from the rookies who arent traded out and continue to increase.

So, there is an argument to trade, especially if he is going to be an out.

No wingard helps.
That's the worry because otherwise looking at his tackles / pressure acts and disposals, he seems like he'd be less up and down than the other fwd options. Also apparently very good endurance. Just don't know about JS.
Was thinking about Larkey, but most North fans seem to be negative on his scoring (not so much his JS).
Corbett was good, but I guess with King and Day maybe coming into the equation again, don't know how good his JS will be mid-term.

Okay so waiting to see how Ham goes tonight... if he goes well then will be doing either Collins or Clark into Answerth and the 2nd trade will be Butters to either Fyfe or Cameron via Danger to MIDS.

However if Ham struggles then would consider Moore or Corbett... before trades 22 trades and 911k in hand, current side is
Screenshot_20190506-044209_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20190506-044243_SuperCoach.jpg
Anyone else to consider? Advice good people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the worry because otherwise looking at his tackles / pressure acts and disposals, he seems like he'd be less up and down than the other fwd options. Also apparently very good endurance. Just don't know about JS.
Was thinking about Larkey, but most North fans seem to be negative on his scoring (not so much his JS).
Corbett was good, but I guess with King and Day maybe coming into the equation again, don't know how good his JS will be mid-term.

Moore is a great competitor, not sure he quite has an AFL skill set. I think I’m gonna back him cos he will tackle and do all he can (and I know him, my sons played with him). Hawks and Clarko playing the youth?

Moore is a great competitor, not sure he quite has an AFL skill set. I think I’m gonna back him cos he will tackle and do all he can (and I know him, my sons played with him). Hawks and Clarko playing the youth?

Thinking of doing the same, his application was really good in the patches I saw. Am going to try to see what the Hawks’ BF fanbase thinks tonight.
That’s cool with the connection via your sons :thumbsu:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contemplating Gibbons to Gaff..

Can't afford Macrae, Fyfe..

Thoughts Kent's?

Good option M 4-6 He Tons 80% of the time and only gone under 80 twice since last year.
As long hes not lining up on Andy Brayshaw every week he should be a save pick :moustache:.

Bloody Danger. Gonna screw up my plans. Was going to go:

Libba > Fyfe
Butters > Answerth

However would leave me fielding Setters (Ehh) or Petrol-Jelly (Yuck) if Danger doesn't get up. Could instead go:

Collins > Answerth
Petrol-Jelly > Dunkley / Daniel

Would leave me with only Atkins as mid cover and Libba to drop tons of cash. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back