Either...

#1. Danger to Boak

#2. Danger to Macrae

#3. In one of Menegola or Westhoff for Petrucelle

#4. Bring in Dayne Zorko for no reason.

Leaning towards 4.

Libba —> Ainsworth.
Clarke —> Luke Ryan.

Defence = Lloyd, Laird, Zilliams, Ryan, Smith, Hore.
Providing Smith keeps pumping out 90+, only one more defensive upgrade (Hore —> sub-$500k Whitfield).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

IMG_4573.JPG
IMG_4574.JPG

Appreciate your Help guys..... Looking at ;
1. Libba + Clarke —> LRyan + Ainsworth
2. Libba + Duurs —> Neale + Ainsworth
3. Duurs + Drew —> Fyfe + Ainsworth
3. Libba + Duurs —> Fyfe + Ainsworth + cash

Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why would you pay top dollar for Neale? Libba to put a hard tag on him this week and he'll be sub 600k in 2-3 weeks.
Top dollar!? He has actually come down in price with a 90 and low 100 in his rolling average. This may be the lowest he gets early on in the season! I am not am advocate for trading out the best rookies, but I am making an exception next week with Walsh > Neale given he appears to be the must have mid this season! Only reason I wouldn't is if he does throw up another putrid score and has a high BE still. Can't see that happening.

Top dollar!? He has actually come down in price with a 90 and low 100 in his rolling average. This may be the lowest he gets early on in the season! I am not am advocate for trading out the best rookies, but I am making an exception next week with Walsh > Neale given he appears to be the must have mid this season! Only reason I wouldn't is if he does throw up another putrid score and has a high BE still. Can't see that happening.

InB4 tag affected 74 & Walshy 120+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back