Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have gone Wilkie and Petrol out to Answroth and T.Kelly.

Wanted to keep my upwards overall going and get another rookie off the ground (Drew)

T.Kelly will eventually move into the forward line once Moore has maxed out and I will upgrade him to a mid.

Really happy with the way my team is looking now with only 5 rookies left on the ground.

Will upgrade Walsh to Fyfe soonish. :moustache::thumbsu:

team.JPG

DependableFarawayBovine-size_restricted.gif

Have gone Wilkie and Petrol out to Answroth and T.Kelly.

Wanted to keep my upwards overall going and get another rookie off the ground (Drew)

T.Kelly will eventually move into the forward line once Moore has maxed out and I will upgrade him to a mid.

Really happy with the way my team is looking now with only 5 rookies left on the ground.

Will upgrade Walsh to Fyfe soonish. :moustache::thumbsu:

View attachment 668338
Telly 25k cheaper last week. Lloyd 17k more expensive last week.

Sell high. Buy low.

Running those extra couple of mid pricers instead of rookies helps boost scoring early in the season. Then just upgrade the worst on-field performers one by one. :cool:
I see the merits of your strategy but it runs counter to my intuition. I will be sticking to strict G'n'R next season onwards.

On the flip side, I did GnR with my NRL side, and am currently crushing the BF league (1st & undefeated)

ZanyTinyAnole-size_restricted.gif

Who should I field next week; Ross or Libba?

In fact, is anyone willing to talk up Libba’s credentials full stop?

Yes... but,

Honestly, the more people that get rid of Libba the better. He has banged out some insane scores this year and people are quick to forget that. Dunkley looks as though he'll become the inside mid but Libba can't play anywhere else so he'll still find plenty of the footy. If he bangs out a couple more sub-par scores I'll eat my words but I can't see the point in getting rid of him this early in the season.

Telly 25k cheaper last week. Lloyd 17k more expensive last week.

Sell high. Buy low.

Yeah I should have done that but then I would have had to move Moore up back which I didn't really want to do.

Oh well it's not much cash lost and I have them both now anyways. LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes... but,

Honestly, the more people that get rid of Libba the better. He has banged out some insane scores this year and people are quick to forget that. Dunkley looks as though he'll become the inside mid but Libba can't play anywhere else so he'll still find plenty of the footy. If he bangs out a couple more sub-par scores I'll eat my words but I can't see the point in getting rid of him this early in the season.

I concur. Get rid of the rookies and worry about Libba around the byes.

Yes... but,

In the mean time he can bleed a nice chunk of that money he just earnt.

I really hope Hately gets named next week

Skrimshaw to Answerth

LIbba to Hately

660k war chest

Boak in next week Whitfield and maybe Neal or Jelly the week after.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes... but,

He's barely managed 20 touches in the last 3 rounds since his role changed, it's just not conducive to good scoring.

Add to this that the Dogs just had their best result without him playing his normal midfield role, and the outlook is bleak.

I'm treating him the same as any rookie and cashing out when they hit their peak.

Jonathan Marsh is the best 'rookie' bubbling next week with 56 points @ 163K, the next best rookie under 200K was Keilty with 40.

giphy.gif

As much as I want to bring in Dunkley now, I might have to bite the bullet and double downgrade this week while we got some decent choices.

Jonathan Marsh is the best 'rookie' bubbling next week with 56 points @ 163K, the next best rookie under 200K was Keilty with 40.

giphy.gif

As much as I want to bring in Dunkley now, I might have to bite the bullet and double downgrade this week while we got some decent choices.
Yep, exactly. Gotta grab the rookies when you can

Hopefully the coaches don't troll us and drop Answerth, Hately and Corbett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back