Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always factor how much a trade costs to as i doubt we want Day on our field come end of year

True that, but with 3x trades a year about 80% of them are expendable and just stepping stone moves at this point.

I've had 6 rooks on field for a month and can't seem to make in-roads on that number.

Guys like Corr/Eggmo/Day cna hopefully atleast bridge that monster gap between a $200-$250k spud and a $650-$700k fallen premo.

True that, but with 3x trades a year about 80% of them are expendable and just stepping stone moves at this point.

I've had 6 rooks on field for a month and can't seem to make in-roads on that number.

Guys like Corr/Eggmo/Day cna hopefully atleast bridge that monster gap between a $200-$250k spud and a $650-$700k fallen premo.
Im bring both Day and Eggo to be d5/6 respectively, Im with you that i hope they can bridge the gap up to a 650Kish defender, with any luck they pound out 70s and they are the last to upgrade... or egg goes 30 tonight and we wont what we were thinking lol

Geelong have 7 In’s this week... any chance Simpson gets dropped? Friggin Monday game.

And this awful realisation just occurred - we are in for several weeks of not knowing what rookies will be named during these condensed rounds. Ugh.
Yep a chance, cant see it though surely. Most teams will have him a M7/8 so we are all in the same boat.

They are both cooked! Id get both out for Egg and Day if you can.
Brander worth more though, i dont want to see him back in the team unless its up forward due to an injury
Yeah I am. Egg and Day in for Rivers and Starce. Not much in the way of cash gen but I get 2 guys who actually want to touch the football and with low BEs.

They are both cooked! Id get both out for Egg and Day if you can.
Brander worth more though, i dont want to see him back in the team unless its up forward due to an injury

Can only get one out this week, I need Pitt out as well....

Brander goes. Gives me more cash to play with next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only get one out this week, I need Pitt out as well....

Brander goes. Gives me more cash to play with next week.
I chose to keep Pitt and get rid of Starce and Hamill (move to bench). Only way Pitt scores that badly again as a first ruck is if he deliberately tries to be a spud. What he did last week was incredibly hard to do- 30 points from 20 hitouts seriously.

I chose to keep Pitt and get rid of Starce and Hamill (move to bench). Only way Pitt scores that badly again as a first ruck is if he deliberately tries to be a spud. What he did last week was incredibly hard to do- 30 points from 20 hitouts seriously.

Starc can go next week.... Pitt to Ladhams is my doubling down on risky ruckman move....

Did you consider holding Starc for the warm body on field? I know he will drop coin...

Actually I just had a revelation I'm going to keep him. Rivers goes for Day instead. I make even less cash from my 3 trades this week (actually they may have cost money?)

OUT: Rivers, Young, King
IN: Day, Eggmo, Rankine.

But hey... 2x playing bench defenders, 2x playing bench forwards, 1x playing (maybe) midfielder.

I'm planning for nuclear warfare and stocking my rookie rations now cause they might be gone next week.

Actually I just had a revelation I'm going to keep him. Rivers goes for Day instead. I make even less cash from my 3 trades this week (actually they may have cost money?)

OUT: Rivers, Young, King
IN: Day, Eggmo, Rankine.

But hey... 2x playing bench defenders, 2x playing bench forwards, 1x playing (maybe) midfielder.

I'm planning for nuclear warfare and stocking my rookie rations now cause they might be gone next week.
Same INs as me! Although I had to get rid of Starc as i had he and Hamill on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back