Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

i want to get Pittonet out of my team asap, but i don't want to blow my salary cap on Gawn(926k) just yet

Ladhams(379k ave85 from 1 game) has caught my eye... can he keep Lycett out of the team?... Ladhams could be a good stepping stone towards obtaining Gawn

that way i could do Starcevich (currently M8) -> super premo mid (i've got the money for Neale if i want)
Kelly,J and Macrae are also on my shortlist

i want to get Pittonet out of my team asap, but i don't want to blow my salary cap on Gawn(926k) just yet

Ladhams(379k ave85 from 1 game) has caught my eye... can he keep Lycett out of the team?... Ladhams could be a good stepping stone towards obtaining Gawn

that way i could do Starcevich (currently M8) -> super premo mid (i've got the money for Neale if i want)
Kelly,J and Macrae are also on my shortlist

I'm going Pitt to Grundy next week

Looking at going two upgrades this week

need to find me some value desperately need defender i think and a forward

Thinking Magden to Short and Cameron to Lambert

Last edited:
Michington + 80k or Rankine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving these byes and the condensed fixture. Adds a bit of chaos into the game and could help those like me who are stagnating. If there is a few donuts flying about the place and i can dodge some carnage, could really get back up the rankings.

Plus, it will be so therapeutic dropping scores from Starce, Hamill, King and Serong. I was originally going to keep Pitt so I can get some spud rookies off my ground but now a I can afford to upgrade Pitt to someone half decent.

Switched Hill to FOR (Will upgrade next round)

Starfish/Taylor to Doedee/McPherson (65k in bank)

DEF completed for now Doc Maynard Crisp Houston Ridley Doedee

And why do you think they didn't work
It’s just a pain...and confusing to have 2 threads every week. As long as Bradkli or I don’t start any threads, there’s a really simple solution if anyone gets upset at our posts.

I still don’t understand how anyone could possibly get that upset at 2 strangers talking about a fantasy game but to each their own.

It’s just a pain...and confusing to have 2 threads every week. As long as Bradkli or I don’t start any threads, there’s a really simple solution if anyone gets upset at our posts.

I still don’t understand how anyone could possibly get that upset at 2 strangers talking about a fantasy game but to each their own.

It's actually pretty entertaining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back