Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex to a cheap keeper (Jelly, May, Daniel, Bolton, etc)
Rowe to Frederick, Murphy or RCD

I can do anything thanks to DPP wizardry

I'll have at least $150k left to help with an upgrade the following week

Thinking of going:
Tex -> May
Cox -> Frederick
If Frederick goes well.

Should allow me to go:
L. Young -> Hurn
Clark/Gulden/Powell/Jordan (depending on next 2 weeks) -> Ridley
The next week. May have to delay one of these trades if RCD looks like a must-have.
Well guess this is over already with Hurn re-injuring the calf. Will give me the opportunity to trade Rowe to Brown in a couple weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rids or Mills.?
Ridley unless the extra ~25k between their prices after this round is super important to you. Ridley has the safest and most SC friendly role in the game - Mills showed some SP form in the guts but got thrown back into defence tonight and feel like the Horse is going to be prone to doing that again

Sitting pretty .....no Trades for a couple of weeks (hopefully)
Who the * are you kidding? You’re fielding Rowe, with Duck and Brocky as non existent cover. Keep trading ya fraud.

So many rookies I want out of my team but can’t do much can we

Highmore is going to be like Gould for me last year 22 rounds of teasing a game and I’ll get no reward 😂 Rowe may survive another week along with berry before they become poulter/rcd
Flynn to Bryan could be the go though over poulter in 2 weeks!

Frederick looks the go with another 74
So if Chappy gets another poor score it’ll be Chappy to Frederick.

Wish I had the funds to do gulden to jelly but would have to be Warner to go instead!
Have to figure out what’s best for structure

Jelly has always been one of my favs and at 510k even with his tripe surely he turns it into a 110 year which he always seems to? Judd_Magic was today the real deal? Looked to play inside from the snippets of the game I saw

Really want to trade Gulden and Tex but my backline is a real issue with Fantasia and Chapman on field.

Chapman to Frederick
Fantasia to Lloyd

I'm going through trades faster than anyone here I bet. Will have 17 left after round 8 trades
You’re not alone
I’m useless when it comes to trading
Never learn 😂 will have 17 too
Been some bad ones along the way but luck has gone against me too

Part of the raffle of supercoach

So many rookies I want out of my team but can’t do much can we

Highmore is going to be like Gould for me last year 22 rounds of teasing a game and I’ll get no reward 😂 Rowe may survive another week along with berry before they become poulter/rcd
Flynn to Bryan could be the go though over poulter in 2 weeks!

Frederick looks the go with another 74
So if Chappy gets another poor score it’ll be Chappy to Frederick.

Wish I had the funds to do gulden to jelly but would have to be Warner to go instead!
Have to figure out what’s best for structure

Jelly has always been one of my favs and at 510k even with his tripe surely he turns it into a 110 year which he always seems to? Judd_Magic was today the real deal? Looked to play inside from the snippets of the game I saw

Jelly only played inside mid due to early Daniels injury.

When Daniels and other mids are back Jelly will be thrown back to half forward.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Jelly to be honest, he's got trap written all over him.

Jelly only played inside mid due to early Daniels injury.

When Daniels and other mids are back Jelly will be thrown back to half forward.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Jelly to be honest, he's got trap written all over him.
What did daniels do? So injured but concussion or an actual body injury? I watched about 10 minutes if that and Taranto and jelly had it on a string inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back