Bollox

Show Pony
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
On a side note, if you've had your eye on any Syd players, its a damn good time to pick them up. After this week it gets much much easier.
So far played and beaten 3 of last yrs top 4, and this week we end the run of the current top of the ladder.
Rnd 9 we then have Pies, then Freo Carl Saints Hwth before a Rnd 14 bye. Should win all those ;)

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gulden > RCD
Chapman > May

Backline complete (if May, Daniel and Clark can prove themselves as keepers).

1620169568458.png

Forward line a disaster.

1620169588405.png

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On a side note, if you've had your eye on any Syd players, its a damn good time to pick them up. After this week it gets much much easier.
So far played and beaten 3 of last yrs top 4, and this week we end the run of the current top of the ladder.
Rnd 9 we then have Pies, then Freo Carl Saints Hwth before a Rnd 14 bye. Should win all those ;)
Hoping Warner can get back to his round 2-4 form. Campbell a recall and pump out some decent scores would also be nice.

Bollox

Show Pony
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Hoping Warner can get back to his round 2-4 form. Campbell a recall and pump out some decent scores would also be nice.
I'm still perfectly happy to run with Warner onfield. He doesnt look tired yet and seemed to have an off day last weekend. Hoping for that one big score to kick his price further. I'm sticking with him and Powell until its absolutely obvious they need to go.
Very good chance McDonald comes back soon for that easier run Rnd 9-13. Harder to see Campbell returning soon though without starting 22 injuries. Gulden could be gone any week now and looks topped out. Spent his tickets early.

Faz 2000

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Open to ideas from the brains trust here.

This rag-tag bunch of misfits is ranked about 1100th overall and has trades in-hand - but no cash whatsoever.

The popular and juicy Stephen May is tempting, but can really only grab him by cutting a player I probably need right now (Warner), and further weakening a weak forward line.

Do I just take my medicine and try to build bank with a simple little Bruce Campbell DPP trade to Freddie? On-field rookies are going OK, bench is a debacle but hoping maybe Bruhn or Brockman or Highmore returns from the dead.

1620170444622.png

Dark Sharks

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2011
Maynard was blocked
AFL Club
West Coast

Might get Parker next week.

Scores have dropped off the past 3 weeks, but he's still getting bulk CBA's. Might take a punt on him for something different instead of Steele.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gigantic

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
Oh well, at least now that Chap is confirmed out I can wait to trade him next week as he won't drop in price. Now just need Highmore or Murray to play to avoid a doughnut.

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Looking for advice on what to do this week.

Thinking of doing Clark and Chapman to Frederick and May via Laird.

Thanks
View attachment 1118930
It looks like you need to fortify your FWD's before looking at May

Consider Clark and Chapman to Frederick and Bolton .....moving Scott to midfield bench

Andrew Birch

Fantasy Football Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Open to ideas from the brains trust here.

This rag-tag bunch of misfits is ranked about 1100th overall and has trades in-hand - but no cash whatsoever.

The popular and juicy Stephen May is tempting, but can really only grab him by cutting a player I probably need right now (Warner), and further weakening a weak forward line.

Do I just take my medicine and try to build bank with a simple little Bruce Campbell DPP trade to Freddie? On-field rookies are going OK, bench is a debacle but hoping maybe Bruhn or Brockman or Highmore returns from the dead.

View attachment 1118954
Campbell > Frederick (via JClark to mid bench)
Butts > May

Butts b/e 32 probably only has 1-2 more weeks (or 15-25k) worth of cash gen in him. May has a b/e of 5 and averaging 107 minus the injury game will go up 40-50k this week. No brainer 40+ppg upgrade trade.

Petrify

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Can't decide between:

1) Gulden + Chapman > May + Freddy (via Laird DPP)

or

2) Cox + Chapman > May + Freddy.

Guldens B/E is 86 but we've all seen his scoring potential, so keeping him may end up being okay.

Cox B/E is 62 so he's less likely to lose cash, there's a chance he's rested this week though.

Other thing to factor is do I want Laird in my defence or backline.

Thoughts?

pieman123

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Melb Victory
supercoach.PNG

Got 125k in the bank, Chapman to Frederick is locked in. Cant decide between Gulden to May/Daniel or Bolton. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad