Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pure chaos, Frederick dropping killed me. Chapman has to stay for me now, hope he gets a week's rest after those knocks he took last week. I know they are both playing but culled the crows boys Berry & Rowe to bring in May and RCD a week early.

Errol also survives, 86 BE is large but hoping he can at least get near it as I want to upgrade him rather than down to another rookie.

I'm getting Murphy. Mayne will go out for Howe. There's a spot on the wing for him as Daics and Sidey are playing inside.

Rowe and Tex OUT
Murphy and Bolton IN

Just pure chaos, Frederick dropping killed me. Chapman has to stay for me now, hope he gets a week's rest after those knocks he took last week. I know they are both playing but culled the crows boys Berry & Rowe to bring in May and RCD a week early.

Errol also survives, 86 BE is large but hoping he can at least get near it as I want to upgrade him rather than down to another rookie.

Chapman's out for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chapman is out for the season. Shoulder reconstruction.

Don’t understand the early RCD trade, have we learnt nothing from Fred, Jones and Highmore!? Definition of insanity....

Nevertheless, good luck you insane kentlemen!
I’m guessing the temptation is because there are a few premiums bottoming out and people want to get on ASAP.

Don’t understand the early RCD trade, have we learnt nothing from Fred, Jones and Highmore!? Definition of insanity....

Nevertheless, good luck you insane kentlemen!

RCD will ton up tonight :hearteyes:

Only one. Rowe to Jelwood.

Projected 2402.

Come at me Round 7.

Edit: I meant Round 8. Easy to get lost on rounds numbers when your team hasn’t lost 😂

57F3EF98-E4A0-460E-B2DA-44132F5A7C3E.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve let RCD go through to the keeper after being burnt by going early on Macrae... not sure if I should grab Nathan Murphy or not. Will he be another Waterman or is his JS ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back