Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a gambling man, Wayno. I do have a soft spot for Richmond rookies though. Stack was a gun for my team 3 years ago. Did you have him too during his glorious mid-season run or did you trade him out early for an injury prone GWS SP just before Stack went on his high scoring spree only for your SP to die 2 games after you traded him in? :moustache:
I loved my Mad mags as a kid!

I'm not a gambling man, Wayno. I do have a soft spot for Richmond rookies though. Stack was a gun for my team 3 years ago. Did you have him too during his glorious mid-season run or did you trade him out early for an injury prone GWS SP just before Stack went on his high scoring spree only for your SP to die 2 games after you traded him in? :moustache:

angry upset duck.gif

I had perfect timing "Mr Richmond Man " ......Stack may have had a resurgance, but I'm pretty sure ......Oh yes, Mr Whitfield ...

My Physcologist warned me about conversing with you .....he said, that Andrew Birch will happily set back your rehabilitation, by dredging up past episodes you're trying to forget

At least you haven't raised Rocky of Greene .....

Teams need to be fined for late changes. It's the only way they'll learn that official teamsheets are not just "a guide".
They were "originally" ....somehow over the years, that fine for late changes was shelved .....agree, reintroduce the fine

If 17 clubs can manage THURS night teams .....so can GEEL

Not yet. Give it another week or two. That game on the weekend was terrible luck. He got hammered. Carrying that hand to start, then a leg knock first qtr then some big prick near broke his sternum.
Even when he's bottomed out i;d wait 1 more. Missing the first 20-30K on the way back up wont matter coz he's going to be so damn cheap...and you get another peek to confirm you want him. So it could even be 3 weeks before you need to move on him if wanted.
I didn't watch the game, did he protect his hand or is it all back to normal?
That leg knock wouldn't be too good either, was that just an in game set back - or do you expect a lingering injury?
... I'm looking for my first Roughie :straining:

I have 470k to spend on a FWD but I need one that doesn't have the round 13 bye. That rules out Hind, Dale, McKay and also Bolton/Zorko (if I wait until next week).

Any suggestions? Or wait a week and get punchy with the extra cash I'll have when I bring in RCD?

I don't think there's any reason Atkins can't remain @ Hind/Dale levels...

?

View attachment 1119118

I had perfect timing "Mr Richmond Man " ......Stack may have had a resurgance, but I'm pretty sure ......Oh yes, Mr Whitfield ...

My Physcologist warned me about conversing with you .....he said, that Andrew Birch will happily set back your rehabilitation, by dredging up past episodes you're trying to forget

At least you haven't raised Rocky of Greene .....

I believe it was Jelly that you upgraded Stack to. What can I say, recall is my superpower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know if this person has inside info or not, but wouldn’t be a surprise.
With a bit of luck Flynn will get two more price rises, probably best to assume just the one for planning.

Don’t know if this person has inside info or not, but wouldn’t be a surprise.
With a bit of luck Flynn will get two more price rises, probably best to assume just the one for planning.

Mummy will play whenever his body feels fine, he's the clear number 1. Played 3, won 3. Hopefully he needs a rest soon and Flynn gets another game, then Preuss will be available :(
I'll be happy with 1 more price rise from Flynn

Mummy will play whenever his body feels fine, he's the clear number 1. Played 3, won 3. Hopefully he needs a rest soon and Flynn gets another game, then Preuss will be available :(
Think that’s the realistic scenario.
Shame SC-wise, but impossible to argue Leon’s got it wrong in footy terms.
Josh Kelly another story, but Mumford has been excellent, he’s taking scalps.

1620193101318.png
5KnG.gif

Mummy played against Collingwood (s**t), Sydney wo Hickey for a quarter but was losing, Adelaide. One good win.
Meanwhile Flynn has had to battle both Melbourne (Gawn) and the WB (Stef and English) who are #1 and #2 on the ladder, Freo (Darcy and Meek) at Optus and St Kilda who we all had as top 8 before the year.
The narrative surrounding Mummy being the difference and being #1 is such a Lol, he’s had it much easier than Flynn. And Flynn hasn’t even been bad, in fact his ruck work is better and he’s better around the ground.

I believe it was Jelly that you upgraded Stack to. What can I say, recall is my superpower.

Aaaahhh yes Kelly .....although Whitfield has done me in as well ......but the worse was Macrae, on a super run of form, so I sold the Farm to get him in ....and good Ol Jack does a Hammy in the first half, of his first game in my side

FFS Macrae doesn't get injured ........he does though when in my side .....It's why I have never gambled, and I mean never

1620194293434.png
Lads hear me out. I want Frederick and May. I have 94k. How can one do it? I dont think I can have both, its either one or the other. If I want May I have to go early on Dawkins. So Id have to trade Gulden out to Dawkins and upgrade Chapman to May.

Is there any other trades you beatiful kenties can reccomend to make my side better?

Mummy played against Collingwood (sh*t), Sydney wo Hickey for a quarter but was losing, Adelaide. One good win.
Meanwhile Flynn has had to battle both Melbourne (Gawn) and the WB (Stef and English) who are #1 and #2 on the ladder, Freo (Darcy and Meek) at Optus and St Kilda who we all had as top 8 before the year.
The narrative surrounding Mummy being the difference and being #1 is such a Lol, he’s had it much easier than Flynn. And Flynn hasn’t even been bad, in fact his ruck work is better and he’s better around the ground.
We all own Flynn, we'd all like him to play.
Mumford has Flynn comfortably covered in clearance, tackles, contested possessions, one percenters, score involvements (including the tap to Kelly that set up the match-winning goal) etc.
Neither is a superstar tap ruck.
Flynn's averages are boosted by the rd 1 contest vs the Saints with makeshift rucks in the wet, you would have thought.
Mumford has successfully negated Grundy and O'Brien, whether we like it or not. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back