Review Round 8 v Demons at Metricon (Sat, 11 May 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

We play boring footy as you call it as we are a very young, learning side. It's a back to basics approach.

Why? So he can butcher it..
Half our team butcher the ball way worse then and more costly then Brodie.

I’m sick of people using that lazy excuse.
let the bloody guy play and let him play to his strengths

Not a chance, Brodie doesn’t put in the pressure and effort that Miller, Bowes, Darcy Mac and Swallow put in. Lazy one way player
Miles and Bowes were terrible tonight.
Miles 17 disposals at 59% only 7 contested.
Bowed only 18 disposals, 5 turnovers, 2 tackles and 0 one percenters

Brodie would have had more impact on that game tonight and we would have won

Saw we were even at half time and then saw the scores and watched the highlights just now. Dammit! Devastated we were up with 60
Seconds left!
Could have been 5-3.
Looks like Holman, Ainsworth, swallow, macpherson all had killer games.
Looking forward to watching the replay to see how our guys went.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Time for Bowes to live up to expectations. Last 3 full AFL games:

Bowes:
16 touches
19 touches
18 touches

Brodie:
28 touches
23 touches
21 touches

Bowes: 35 games
Brodie: 13 games

Why does Bowes, as a midfielder, continue to get games over Brodie? And yes he may be able to play different positions than Brodie but he is playing midfield, which is where Brodie plays?
20 of your 28 posts are about Brodie being a star and you were questioning last year why Bowes gets a game in front of him. If you can’t see how far Bowes is ahead of Brodie then you’re a relative.

20 of your 28 posts are about Brodie being a star and you were questioning last year why Bowes gets a game in front of him. If you can’t see how far Bowes is ahead of Brodie then you’re a relative.
Of course Bowes is ahead of Brodie atm.
It’s because he’s been gifted game because he’s from our academy.

If Brodie got half the opportunity that Bowes has been gifted the vfl media would be comparing him to Cripps every week

Why bring Brodie in ? He is going back to Victoria . You don't want to paid him 400k plus AFL matches add on bonuses in his third year .His first two years always going to be standard AFL draftees paid .

20 of your 28 posts are about Brodie being a star and you were questioning
must have some time on your hands. What do the other 8 posts contain? Met Brodie 3-4 times at club functions. Doesn’t give me much but deserves a consistent go at AFL level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need for that crap mate just because you don’t agree.

Where’s all the hate for swallow’s very poor disposals efficiency and 9 turnovers or Martin, miles 59%
Aspley ,NT ( Brodie ) VS west coast , Brisbane , Melbourne ( Swallow , Bowes ) .

Can you play Lukosius and King together?
They definitely want King in.

If the selection committee want to get creative they could give Ballard a rest next week.

Play Luko back as the 3rd defender which he has done to great effect in the past at times to intercept the ball and use his elite kicking skills to set play up from the back (could be a super charged version of Ballard).

Then just play King out of the square up forward.

I need a translator for your post mate
You don't need a translator if you can reply .I definitely get on your nerves hahahahahaha, human nature. If you can't translate Dew and the selection panel then you can't translate anything .

What he's trying to get across is that Brodie's doing well against NT Aspley, while the others are doing it against AFL opposition.

I'm just the messenger....
Yup I am getting a bit frustrated with peoples keep questioning Dew and the selection panel. This week he already dropped Joyce and GHS based on their performance last week against Eagles .

What he's trying to get across is that Brodie's doing well against NT Aspley, while the others are doing it against AFL opposition.

I'm just the messenger....
Thank for the translation mate I appreciate it.
I can see what he’s trying to do he does it to everyone.
I guess its what he has to do when he has such little knowledge of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back