Captains Round 8 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

I set my Captain as Sydneys non playing Cameron and was banking on the fact I could use Mitchell as a Captain loophole (Thinking I had it figured out) and have since realise I can't put the C on him. I'll put my team below but I'm thinking ill just put the C on Dusty but I'm still trying to figure out the loophole and if there is still a way if Mitchell remains my highest scorer! Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance! (Still learning, so the least s**t I get the better lol).
View attachment 370031 View attachment 370032

You cant put the C on a player after they have played!

You'll now need to choose a player who has not played yet. If you leave the C on Cameron (who isn't playing) you'll get the score of your VC doubled

I literally was trying to refresh my SC App just before opening bounce and by the time it loaded the game had started :'(

i thought Zerretts score could help me make up the shortfall, but then realised my opponent had Oliver!! :mad:

Brought in Rocky, VC Rocky all is good, whats this smut about him dislocating his dick?

At least he scored like crazy and got injured at the end of the game right?

Lions would be wise to rest him a while, even if shoulder comes up OK. Not like they are playing for finals.

I would normally take Dangerfield's 112 but I need to make up some ground in a must win cash league match. Martin, Ablett or Fyfe? I'm leaning towards Ablett.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

589bc638a286b69e1ae0d9915943ff5b.png

yesjacknicholson.gif

I would normally take Dangerfield's 112 but I need to make up some ground in a must win cash league match. Martin, Ablett or Fyfe? I'm leaning towards Ablett.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

tumblr_nahh7dl6mX1twe13wo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back