Captains Round 8 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell VC
Fyfe C

I cant believe people aren’t VCing titchell. In the wet, no tag and against his old club. Hes going to get 50 touches

He only played sydney once last year and recorded his lowest stats for the year (26 for 98 points)

Not saying he won't go big, and the conditions suit him big time, but i think I'm willing to risk it on cripps instead

Inb4 titch 150+

Edit- on rechecking he played them twice last year but still only scored 105 in the round 10 game

Last edited:

He only played sydney once last year and recorded his lowest stats for the year (26 for 98 points)

Not saying he won't go big, and the conditions suit him big time, but i think I'm willing to risk it on cripps instead

Inb4 titch 150+

Edit- on rechecking he played them twice last year but still only scored 105 in the round 10 game
Is the general view the wet suits Mitchell?

I have a conundrum. I can either make Tich VC with Gawn Captain or Cripps VC with Macrae Captain. I'm leaning towards the latter as I think if Cripps fails, Macrae will rack them up in the dry at Etihad. Thoughts please?

I have a conundrum. I can either make Tich VC with Gawn Captain or Cripps VC with Macrae Captain. I'm leaning towards the latter as I think if Cripps fails, Macrae will rack them up in the dry at Etihad. Thoughts please?
I have a similar conundrum. Want to VC Macrae but if he fails I'll have to captain Grundy against the Cats

Your logic sounds good ......trust your gut feel ;)

What about Gawn (VC) v who?? at GC in sunny Brisbane....into Macrae (C) ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've convinced with your logic.

If he doesn't, I'ma gonna hunt you down.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back